BMW i8 Lease Search

Since the goal appears to be drive and then flip: No – I would not buy knowing that unloading it later will be a headache.

1 Like

There are no new 2016 BMW i8’s left.

Not seeing any demo’s either.

Best bet will be to find one on Swap a lease/ Lease trader or purchase a CPO.

Yes, ideally I’d be selling in two years. It may be a headache to sell because of the lemon buyback.

Also one thing I’ve noticed is that no one are really buying these things. That or there are no private sellers. The only i8 I really see for sale are off lease ones (2015) and ones with issues with the title.

Makes me very weary about the decision that I’ll be making.

Better hurry up. You got one month left.

Cut him a break…38 days.

35 more days for me.

Debating between Ghibli S and i8 but I’m honestly looking for deals for both of them. Whichever deal I can’t pass up is gonna be the deal I take. Seen an i8 on Swapalease but yellow is too flashy for me.

My targets for Ghibli S is 700-800
My targets for BMW i8 is 1000-1300

If you guys see anything the. Eskewwwit (let’s get it)

…yet, i8 is not…

2 Likes

The BMW i8 and Ghibli are both flashy cars. But a golden one screams look at me.

Does a person with the name pretty boy not say look at me? Just curious…

3 Likes

I think both the i8 and the Ghibli are more “show” than “go.” I would still consider a Ghibli for my next lease if I can’t find an F Type R demo that will lease well. Get whatever makes you happy.

FWIW, Whether it’s gold or some other color, an i8 will be noticed. A Ghibli is nice but it does not have the same public response as the i8. I’d say get the cheapest i8 you can find.

Thanks for the advice. I see a 2016 BMW i8 Base which is an hour away from me.

CarGurus listing:
2016 BMW i8 Coupe AWD - $77,578 (Fair Deal)
Mileage: 27,375 Location: Commerce, GA

I like the color white as well. Has warranties until January 2020.

My plan is to drive it for 2 years and sell it. I’m still calling around this weekend getting lease deals as well. Buying may be my best bet as well if I can’t get decent deals. If you guys see anything let me know.

Also @Ursus I called the Maserati dealership in Arlington and dealt with Mike. This guy is not calling me back regarding the Ghibli S numbers. When I called back he was rude and said I had to talk to his sales manager and wait for a call back which I never got.

He must’ve been following you on LH LOL

2 Likes

Lol. If he has he’d know I’d pull the trigger as soon as I get a good deal on something.

Everybody here knows what it means coming from you. It’s like saying “I’ll get married as soon as I find the perfect woman”.

2 Likes

And yet I still keep clicking on this thread…

That’s what professional trolling does to people :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not trolling at all. I need a new vehicle. I’ve driven the same vehicle for 5 years and ready for the next ride. I’ve been calling around multiple dealerships around me and so far only two has had a i8 and it wasn’t new or was the roadster model. Multiple people have told me not to buy an i8 because I want to switch the vehicle out in 2-3 years and its just unknown the price it will be then as well as I’m sure maintenance on an i8 is going to run a ton of money.

If anyone has advice please share.

Yeah, the i8 is gonna tank if you’re gonna resell. Just get a Maserati and be done with it.