BMW 745e M-Sport - $565/Month $2500DAS

Dealer requested me to delete info. Sorry LH community

15 Likes

Awesome deal. They’ve priced those E’s to move. Great snag!

Damn. Driving a $100k car for $600/mo? Yeah, I’d say that’s a unicorn-worthy. And a genuinely fantastic car.

2 Likes

Good usage of incentives and great preincentive discount.

Did you consider MSD at all?

At this payment he could swap on SAL with no issues. It’s a great deal and having 4k in deposits on SAL is rough.

2 Likes

OL and PenFed? :thinking:

1 Like

Yup, was not going to put MSDs down since deal was good enough. Most people on SAL don’t get approved anyways. I had 8 ppl apply for my wife’s C43 and only 2 were approved.

You’re pre incentive after dealer flagship cash is still pretty good, I wouldn’t beat yourself up over it.

2 Likes

Didn’t think they stack but :man_shrugging: Dealer will eat it or…?

But congrats OP! Nice deal :slight_smile:

I’m sure I had more room to beat them up but probably did eat it

OL and Penfed stack…

It’s just making the dealer give you the full $1k on the OL. Most will only go halfsies as $500 is dealer contribution…

Can you share dealer info if possible

Same here. I tried so hard to get rid of my C43 lease, but MB makes the process super hard. I had my friend with perfect credit and a high paying job who wanted to the car, but he also got denied. However, he went the same afternoon and leased a new C43 from a dealer no problem. Very disappointed with MB as a whole, but luckily got a great price for it from Vroom and got rid of it.

1 Like

Yeah my buyout with vroom was $10K upside down lol. Sold it to a friend and $1500 incentive and gave him new set of tires

2 Likes

Congratulations on your unicorn find. Please share the dealership info if okay. Also, what is SAL?

Ive heard multiple times that OL and PenFed do not stack.

Swap-a-lease

2 Likes

Swap a lease, end of month 2 days to seal a solid deal and if they’ll take another deal like this on the books.

1 Like

A true Snake from @Bostoncarconcierge ?

Not sure i’d boast about being a snake

In case you missed it

18 Likes

I’m not getting involved in that. All I said to dealer was you guys are great like Mike said. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut and not said anything.

I never used his deal nor I asked him for advice on getting the car. When I was interested in a BMW in March before COVID. He declined to help in March saying I was being picky and go with his deal. There’s always three sides to every story. He can think I was being a snake but I was using another members deal to get what I want. If I really was being a snake, I would have posted what dealer and salesman helped but not my place as all brokers work hard with dealers