šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

I had worked with Mike on one prior lease for 2019 Toyota Camry back in January 2019. Fast forward a year and a half and it was time to upgrade my wifeā€™s vehicle. Mike was the first broker I turned to on LeaseHackr. We were able to secure a great deal on a 2020 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum in absolutely no time. While he works out of MA, Mike did not seem to have any trouble finding a car in CT. I hate the dealership experience and was glad to have Mikeā€™s help in brokering a new lease. I will 100% be turning to his services for my next lease and will recommend it to all. Thanks Mike!

4 Likes

Hey Rob!

Well shoot I am sorry it took me this long to reply. I want to take a moment to not only thank you for the opportunity, but also for being SUCH a great guy. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and I hope you enjoy the XC40!

My best
Mike

Hey Man!

So sorry it took me this long to reply.

I canā€™t thank you enough for the opportunity and really had a great time working with you.

I hope all is going great with the new Accord and Iā€™m happy weā€™ve stayed in touch since taking delivery.

Keep selling and never be a stranger! I hope your business is going great.

Mike

Hey Alex-

I canā€™t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate your patience on this one. The dealership could have 1099ā€™d you :slight_smile:

But seriously, thanks for being such a great supporter of the business. I am lucky to have clients and friends like you and really appreciate all you do.

I guess we may have to wait for 2021, but I owe you a lobster roll and a few beers in Hull.

Take care brother,
Mike

Hey @hkhan

Sincere thank you for trusting me to help you on this deal. Once again it was great working with you and I am so appreciative. I feel very lucky to have clients like you.

I really hope you guys are enjoying the new Volvo! Itā€™s such a lovely car.

Thanks!
Mike

To the member who saw my ad, went to the dealer around me, and dropped my name as if weā€™re ā€œbuds,ā€ today. Never do that again.

If youā€™re going to work around me, donā€™t act like weā€™re friends to the dealership

It just makes you look like an @$$hole because we all have channels for our deals. Our relationships with our dealers are strong, so word gets out.

Unbelievable someone can lease a $100K car and have no integrity. Yes, I know exactly who it was. No, I wonā€™t publicly shame them. Because I am not going down to their level.

28 Likes

I recently worked with Mike at BostonCarConcierge to work out a deal on a custom ordered ā€™21 BMW X5 xDrive40i. Anyone in the market for one of these knows that these can be tough to come by these days, not to mention getting a good deal or even an allocation if ordering! Mike was able to use his contacts and influence in the area to help me push through a strong deal. Equally important, he worked with the dealer to juggle some allocations so that I could take delivery in December when my current BMW lease expires. If youā€™re new to leasing/brokers or struggling to get what you are looking for at the right price, you need to reach out to Mike!

Thx to @JD81 for a hell of a logo design!

4 Likes

I merely put your idea to life.

Great experience with Mike on a Volvo XC40 last February. Yes it is a long time but I wanted to write a few words thanking you for the deal. I wish my driveway was large enough to fit one of those Tacoma nowā€¦Looking forward to pull ahead or other opportunities to work with you again.

1 Like

Shout out to @Bostoncarconcierge

Got 3 cars through him. BMW 330Xi 2019 (Jan 2020), and 2 Mazda CX5 (Oct 2020).

He responds right away, will make sure you understand what you are getting and explain anything you are unsure off.

Best part about working with him is going into the dealership and just signing the paperwork and leaving. No negotiating, no dealership sales pressure, it was smooth. Normally, I get anxiety walking into a dealership lol.

And the with Mazdas, I only had to go to the dealership to pick up the car. Everything was done online! Perfect!!!

Was working on one deal with him for my sister but it did not work out due to our preferences and what not. But Mike was super professional about it. Really appreciate his work etthic.

The cars:
IMG_1041|666x500

4 Likes

Picked up one of Mikeā€™s BMW 745e recently and all I can say is this guy is a class act. This is the first time I work with a broker on any of my leases and Iā€™m not going back! Mike was a pleasure to work with and explained everything calmly and never rushed me into anything. He was there from the beginning of the deal and after the deal was done to make sure I got my vehicle shipped (helped even with contacts). His contacts at the dealer were also very responsive and easy to work with. At any step of the process I would text Mike and he replied within 5 minutes at most. I really appreciate your help @Bostoncarconcierge and I can say this car is the best Iā€™ve had yet! Everyone who rides in it wants to go on a long trip :joy:.

2 Likes

This review is long overdue, but I wanted to put in a good word for Mike on here. Super responsive to my texts, especially considering the current global circumstances, and I couldnā€™t be happier with my slick Volvo S60 T6. I got a great price and was able to sign papers without negotiation hassle. I would definitely work with him again!

2 Likes

A huge thank you to Mike at Boston Car Concierge. I recently leased a BMW 330xi through him and the process was amazing.

After finding the vehicle and discussing options with him, I arrived at the dealership and was in and out in 30 minutes. No hassles, no drama, just an awesome car at a great price.

This is my second car from Mike, and it wonā€™t be my last.

3 Likes

I just wanted wanted to leave a quick review for Mike. I went back and forth with him for months on all different vehicles for my in-laws until they finally settled on a specific XC60 build. Mike was patient and answered every single question quickly and respectfully. Dealing with my FIL isnā€™t the easiest thing as heā€™s so indecisive and takes waaaay to long to make a firm decision and Mike handled it all with grace. He has to be one of the nicest and up front people you will talk to on here. This is my second time using his services and wonā€™t be my last.

You absolutely will not make the wrong decision going with Mike, canā€™t recommend him enough.

Thank you again sir!!

2 Likes

I want62749481874__AB76198D-D032-443C-B183-2EB3589ABFFD to thank @Bostoncarconcierge for scoring me a great deal on an Volvo XC90 last month. Mike made the process seamless from start to finish and I was able to do the whole deal without leaving my home. This is my first time using a broker and it wont be my last. Mike was extremely responsive despite my many questions and apparently, he never stops working as texts and/or emails were quickly replied to. Cant wait to refer my friends and family to him when they are ready.

62749481874__AB76198D-D032-443C-B183-2EB3589ABFFD

Thanks Again

3 Likes

While Mike and I were never able to enjoy a beer in Boston and I have since moved away, I did have the pleasure of his help in acquiring a build slot for a new BMW. The financials were all straight forward and the deals he has in place with his network are competitive, but as others have said, where Mike really shines in his hyper responsiveness and attention to detail. Thanks to covid, I had to change the nature of the car pickup/delivery with short notice and Mike was very helpful despite the inconvenience I surely created. He also was clearly far more attentive to the status of the order than I was as the car had already hit the dealer from the factory and I was none the wiser when he was texting me with updates. In any case, he certainly has 5 stars from me!

3 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge is a fantastic resource and everyone should be using him if his coverage fits what youā€™re looking for. He found an amazing deal on a Tacoma TRD Offroad for us and I picked it up today. Extremely responsive, very knowledgeable and made us very comfortable with our choice. Thanks Mike and weā€™ll be back to you soon enough once we move and my wife decides she needs something!

5 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge Mike - Everyone that has dealt with Mike at some level has the same experience. Success leaves clue. Aside from being a standup guy, heā€™s incredibly accessible (at wee hours) and his followup and follow through are some of the best in any business. Thatā€™s what makes Mike, Mike.

I was able to pickup two Lexus IS350ā€™s at incredible prices from two of his dealers. His & Hers (Blk/Red) (Wht/Red).

Thanks again brother!

4 Likes

Big shout out to Mike again!! This is my third vehicle from Mike since 2019 and all I can say that Iā€™m always amazed and impressed by his level of professionalism and dedication to every transaction. Mike is always on the ball and in contact at every s tree o of the way. Thank you so much brother for everything !!! Have an awesome Happy New Year !!!
Jim