BMW 530iX lease ~ 263 p/mo updated with lease sheet

So I can get a deal just like him. Two for one special. You got a good deal too.

Still no lease sheet will update tommorow morning when he sends me it (better not have a BS nitrogen add on lol) I need to get out of my 320iXdrive so if anyone is interested let me know 950 DAS and 282 per month

So this is what he emailed me:

My manager will accept that if we have all the documents in by tomorrow, Credit App ā€“ Deposit ā€“ Sales Menu Signed ā€“ Drivers License

1. MSRP - $60xxx
  2. Selling Price - $47,500
  3. Rebates ($5,250)
  4. OL Code + BMWFS ($1,000)
  5. .00145
  6. $1,000 ā€“ 10k ā€“ 24m
    Iā€™ll have numbers for you first thing tomorrow morning!

Now out of this what can I delay so that I can at lease get to stage 2 BmWFS before signing officially, I donā€™t mind a one or two month security deposit (refundable) would rather do that than run my credit app

Who cares as long as the numbers are same like what you were told. Dealers may use 3rd party products to offset loss. As long as numbers are same as your post, dont let it go

2 Likes

You just mentioned above you have a lease u need to get out of. Which means you are already good with BMWFS as long as u havent messed ur credit, late on any payments and income guidelines are good.
Now as far as delay, tell them you have no issue putting a deposit and sending ur driver license. Need a visual of a proper purchase order or deal sheet before i apply for credit. Simple. If they dont agree, there is no deal.

Also tell him tomorrow is not the last day of the month.

Okay thank you, yes currently leasing 2 (credit was 800+ on the latest lease, havenā€™t missed any payments so hopefully good) is there any verbiage when giving a deposit for them to hold the car that would clarify itā€™s refundable or is email enough?

Also should I mention the reason I need time is to get out of my current lease and tell him my payments or should I leave that out of it
(Asking because a dealer I was working with which I got the car Iā€™m transferring out of said they would take over the car and payments for me but they were 2k away from the Sales price I needed to be at for the 530)

@justtryn2lease I will post the dealer details after I have picked up the car and ask them

1 Like

tell @spockvr6 about it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, he made sure to let me know that I better secure a deal before somebody at the dealership snakes me.

2 Likes

Use ur credit card, on the credit card authorization form write Deposit to hold deal for Vin number, deal specific eg 24 month/10k $1000 das $290

Wait what !?!?!? You want to wait to get rid of ur current car to get the new one?

This is not how dealers think and work bud. 2 looser deals are worse than 1 looser deal.

3 Likes

the trolls I tell youā€¦

Yes I have 2 cars I donā€™t need 3 Iā€™m getting rid of my 320iX (950 DAS and 282 p/mo) most likeley transferring as many have reached out was wondering if I should mention that to the dealer as to why I need a bit more time to come in and sign

This is the deposit form from the dealer where I got my recent BMW. I politely told them no. I still got the vehicle butā€¦yeah.

I see it says non refundable, thanks a lot will make sure mine says refundable or no go

non-refundable lmao, what kind of bs is this. Iā€™m sure your stateā€™s laws prohibit this kind of bs but every state varies.

ā€¦For deal like this you donā€™t wait just sign and worry about the other shit later.

1 Like

Lol I would wit cause I know the transfer is easy but the insurance here is a lot around 200 per BmW per month lol, might be cause my age (24) but the rates are sky high here

itā€™s going to take weeks to get rid of your car, somebody will snake you on that deal if you wait.

I was just scared they were going to tell me ā€œwe sold your car so you have to get a different car and if you donā€™t, we keep your ā€œnon-refundable depositā€ or some other story.

Like I said, pretty sure non-refundable deposits are illegal in CA but I did not want to go through the headache.