BMW 330i xdrive Seattle - Good Deal or not

It is not just about time and travel. Like @Bluemkn57cars said: Do you have Loyalty? OL? MSD?

I ll get back to the dealer. What should be Golden number to locker the deal. Does $450-$475 range sounds like a good deal.

I shared a calculator with what my target would be.

1 Like

@max_g- None of the above. I have been offered 1750 rebates. $1000 conquest and $750 lease credit

Have you tried searching for a BMW event near you in order to get a $1k OL CODE (of which the dealer contributes $500*)? Where are you located?

*BMW contributes the other $500, however your code might only be for $500. Everything is at a dealerā€™s discretion.

Seattle. I ll search for it.

Once you are able to register for one, reach out to dealers who accept the CODE, and find out whether it equates to an additional $500 or $1k off. Donā€™t assume anything.

1% really is not a rule. Itā€™s a very general guideline.

Your answer suggests youā€™ve done very little research. MSD is not something thatā€™s offered to you.

1 Like

Anyone can help me with finding OL code?

Just search the forum for info about it.

OL code is assigned to your name, donā€™t believe it can be transferred.

Just got new numbers. Any feedback. From first quote of $615 to $490 per month incl. taxes. See the link for the details.

Why are you putting $1500 as a down payment? Your discount is not that great either.

Mediocre discount, marked up MF. Iā€™d say wait unless you absolutely need a car.