BMW 330i 2020 model lease

Hello
I got these numbers for a loaner / demo 330i lease. I am in Florida, Hillsborough County
The car has appx 3K miles on it
Does this lease looks ok?
The down payment of 2500 is inclusive of first month payment plus 2,134 fee (1,173 + 270.20 + 596 + 95)
This means the Net cap cost stays at 41,811. Correct
If yes, based on 58% residual and .000124 MF (2.98%) I think a good deal should be 475$ appx including tax

I really would appreciate your feedback and guidance

Also due to covid 2021 models of 3 series have yet to flood the market although that could change in the next couple of months so I was wondering if it would be worth waiting for a couple of months more to secure a better deal on 2020 model

Thanks

this looks horrible. effective $580 per month on a 3 series…

1 Like

Based on…???

Unbelievable ripoff

people are Driving fresh new 330is with notning down, a handful of MSDs amd paying mid 400s.

Not in Covid times…

1 Like

What’s the pre-incentive discount and what’s the breakdown of the non-taxed fees?

Based on Net Cap Cost of 41811, Residual 58%, MF .0015 and state tax rate of 8.5%
Please let me know you need any other information

Even in FL?
I am willing to even drive to Atlanta (some dealers are actually willing to ship the car too) but perhaps lack of inventory or lets say not a lot of 2020 inventory and 2021 models yet to arrive (at least for 3 series) is not helping the cause.

This is breakdown of non taxed fee
Transferring license plate fee $248
Acquisition fee $925

MSRP is 48,340 and discount on that is 6529 apparently
What appx is the residual of 2020 330i? 56 - 58%
Would that be different for one with M Sports package?
What about interest / rate / MF?
Would putting down MSDs be a good idea ?

Thanks

What does that discount include? How much is the actual discount and how much are the incentives? It still looks weak for a loaner. I’d say wait a few months if you can.

MSDs would be a fantastic idea. 10% ROI on investment, guaranteed.

Also, I think your MF might be inflated. You need base MF

This is how I was trying to calculate actually
I could be wrong so please let me know if the calculations are way off
I used estimated MF of 3.6 (to keep it on higher side) and a Residual of 58%

Thanks

Well they did not tell me the breakdown of actual discount vs incentives.
I think none of the incentives applies to me as there is a 2K incentive for loyalty and this would be my first BMW and I dont qualify for any current incentives actually so its all dscount

Could you kindly enlighten me as to how MSD is a good idea and what do you mean by 10% ROI?
Are MSDs payable directly to BMW Financials and the amount is returned at the end of the lease?
How does MDSs help in reducing the monthly payment / cost of the lease? By buying back points or reducing the money factor?

Thanks a lot for your kind assistance and guidance

There is $750 lease cash. You can calculate the dealer discount from there. Search and read Bmw Leasing Questions in the forum. There is info about Msds. You can also use the forum calculator, you don’t need to use an Excel sheet.

These are all questions you should answer before you talk to a dealer. Talking to a dealer is for finding someone willing to do your deal, not see what a car should lease for. Going in unprepared is just setting yourself up for failure. If you ever find yourself with a dealer offer on your lap and you’re asking “is this a good deal?”, you’ve gotten way ahead of yourself.

Stop talking to dealers, take a huge step back and spend some time learning more about what goes into the lease process and how to get a good deal. 99% of the work is getting as educated as possible about the deal so you can negotiate from a level playing field.

Thank you for your guidance
I will start reading up and learning about BMW leases on this portal to understand the whole process better and what is consists of and how to get a good lease
Thanks again

Thank you very much
Much appreciated

Do not do money down, and fill in the details into the calculator here and post its link so we can review it in more detail

Here you go

Let me know if I am missing something.

You’re using default values for all the fees. FL dealers often charge significant dealer fees.

Also, you’re getting hit with a fully marked up MF which hurts.

That marked up MF kills 2% of the discount. Essentially putting you at 11%. Not great for a loaner. But the market is wierd. I’d look out of state