BMW 320i Fart car(loaner)

Wow lucky guy, wish I could find a deal like this in NY,NJ! I haven’t found anything and trying to buy a car by end of month

Probably a base 330 with the same discount and not black, but beggars can’t be choosers. I need two cars so I have another target in sight for that deal.

Since you wanted the same model, it makes perfect sense you took the unicorn deal on the base engine.

Good thing you didn’t say Range Rover velar or something else completely different.

Right now these 3 series loaners are cheap, especially if you find the right one. I know allot people complain about the lack of certain features, but I’d rather drive an outgoing model BMW than a new base Jetta. Plus it’s only for two years, I’m still can’t believe a 24mo lease is cheaper than a 36mo, but that’s mostly a function of the giant discount.

Sweet deal man – good work !

Wish my lease was over soon so I could hack something like this.

Done deal, ended up at $234 a month with $259 due at signing. 24mo/15k. The new car manager had the payment messed up, apparently he was trying to double the miles for the residual or something. Eventually the sales guy bypassed him and got it fixed by the finance guy. The finance guy ended up doing it at buy rate, he didn’t even know about bumping the rate to waive the acq fee, I told him he should read up, might help him sell some stuff. The payment is so cheap I wasn’t going to walk over the acq thing deal, would have dropped the payment $10. This is a unicorn deal and only worked because of the huge discount. These guys didn’t even think about 24mo until a brought it up, they were kind of surprised. The finance guy asked me how I knew all the programs, I said it’s on the internet, ha!!

13 Likes

Well done! Obviously the MSRP is insane for their base vehicle optioned out, but talk about value to get into a luxury brand. You’ve got me asking the CFO if she could downsize from a Tiguan to a 3er…

I’ve got a 330 GT that I have my eyes on for her, but in the mean time she’s driving the 320

That’s an insane payment. Leasehacking at its finest.

I’ve said I’d never get a black car, but at this price it could be purple or green, who cares!

I actually wanted a nice car for the cheapest payment possible, I’d say this fits the bill. I was looking at jetta’s and couldn’t find an SE as cheap as this, a loaded 320 blows away the new Jetta, it was a no brainer.

I said the same thing but got a black car b/c inventory was low. The “valet” at the VW dealer took out a dirty rag and tried to remove some dried bird poop on the hood of the car. I nearly cried when he started SCRUBBING b/c the dropping were so caked on. This was just minutes b/f I was supposed to sign for the car.

Thankfully, the sales person was very nice about a complimentary detail. Argh.

And, since you’re leasing, who the hell cares about swirl marks. :slight_smile:

An incredible deal you got. Congrats!

Congrats! That is an amazing deal!

Threads like yours inspired me to look into a 330xi loaner for myself today. While I got a very good deal, it pales in comparison to yours. Unfortunately, I won’t be sharing my numbers because some jackass from here actually called my salesman after I posted my X2 deal and said “I want a better deal than you gave this guy.” Wow. Anyway, thanks for you post. Happy with my deal. Hopefully I’ll actually hang onto this one for a while. Vroom will be taking my Alfa.

1 Like

I’ve seen comments in other threads on the 320 saying you don’t get a whole lot of car for your money, but I wasn’t familiar enough with the 320 to know what was meant. Looked into it today and wow, 180hp for $50k. I thought all the German 4 bangers these days were at least 240hp.

Anyway, I guess the hp (or lack thereof) doesn’t really matter for someone that isn’t looking to push the car very hard. As long as it has all the comfort and safety options, this is an insane deal relative to msrp.

Great deal! I wish i could have got a sedan instead, wife was dead set on SUV. and same as you i took the color i wasn’t fond of to get the best deal

I’m trying to get an X1 or X2 as well but they aren’t close to your deal…yet

I’m sure you’ll get there. Let us know…

I might just get a Cherokee, they aren’t that terrible and I think $250 is doable on a well equipped limited/trailhawk.

I actually been looking at those. And so far only about a 11% dealer discount and add the rebates and my payment was still around 324 a month for a latitude plus. But that was also with maryland tax, which is the whole vehicle taxed. I would love a limited or trailhawk for 250

Loved this video: