2018 BMW 330e Black edition **Loaner**. $49,035 MSRP - $186/month $1600 DAS + MSDS

I went to the dealer yesterday 71k X6 loaner. So I said you will lease it to me for 10k discount + 6k incentives right… They laughed me out of the place …
Applying 20% logic, I should have asked for final SP = 50k
Doubt I will end up successfully getting loaner 2019 X6 for 50k

1 Like

Its a 2019… wait.

If it were a 2018 very doable. I have 20% off a 2018 X3 that I haven’t posted. For obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Still loving my $110 payment on mine

3 Likes

Wow this is an insane deal. Congratulations!

any dealer near San Diego want to do this or very close, I will be there today:grinning:

1 Like

i will get 2 today!! let me know i can send credit app !

I just went outside and thought it was raining but saw it was snowing and in excitement I started saying "you get a snow and you get a snow and you get a snow!" and pointing  in random directions 

1 Like

BNext trophy garage? What’s missing here? W such a discount if residual is 58% shouldn’t the payment be insanely low?

Is it a 2019?

EDIT: it’s a 2017. You’re about 2 years too late to lease it.

2 Likes

Isn’t CPO designated bimmers used cars? That would explain the discount - it’s probably a finance price.

1 Like

Maybe. Their website seems to list financing separately on some deals

Doh
Yes 2017 :roll_eyes:

Would love to have that deal on east coast

Would love to have that deal anywhere

Is the 1600 cash due in addition to the 1400 in msds?

This !!! Still no reply

1 Like

Yes. $1400 equals 7 security deposits which I’ll get back when at the return. The other $1600 goes to the lease.

@mani_is_kool @dukez

Why you guys care about that? I posted all the details of my lease. Can I just enjoy my lease?

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing. This will be helpful to a lot of people looking to score in March. Hopefully the taxing task of posting the contract doesn’t make your lease any less enjoyable for you.

2 Likes

Congratulations! How many miles this car already had?