Best Swapalease Deals Thread

Damn I forgot to get lifetime membership yesterday…

One of the problems with SAL is their boilerplate specs and most 320i are very poorly equipped. I’d be shocked if it has adaptive LED headlights and ventilated seats

Can’t even get ventilated seats on that generation

I figured this would suit someone with no loyalty looking for a cheap payment. 1300 miles @287/mo looks solid to me given what’s out there, then again this is old gen and probably low spec’d like you indicated. Plus no pics yet anyway.

To be honest I’m not even a fan of bmws ventilated seats, it might be one of their most useless options, it never seems to work well for me, could just be me though. What do you think about this swap?

1 Like

Can’t even get ventilated seats on the current gen.

Thanks.
I had tried reaching out to them on 28 but couldn’t reach them. And hence sent an email that I would like to get a membership.
Surprisingly enough, they called me today and honoured the $30 lifetime membership price.
I guess even if someone calls today and asks for it, they will give it for $30.

SAL is incredibly negotiable in everything they do

5 Likes

BMW ventilated seats aren’t great. My grand cherokee was significantly better than my current 740.

1 Like

Anything American made needs to have better AC and better ventilation

It’s scientific based fact due to the average weight/perspiration of Americans v Germans/Japanese/Koreans/Swedish

1 Like

If this is possible, this is a screaming deal.

Velar $149/mo after incentive with 2k+ miles/mo for 4 months, no idea if extension is possible.

I thought you are not allowed to transfer within last 6 months? Also you might get stuck paying for all wear and tear as well disposition fees with not much upside.

Yeah I have no idea on if last 6 months is allowed, I was assuming no wear and tear, dispo fee of $350 would add $88. Assuming you don’t use this to piggyback another land rover velar.

Dispo fee totally didn’t cross my mind.

1 Like

Must’ve been a typo, already flipped over to $649. Would’ve been a steal for sure

Not only that - Chase/Land Rover doesn’t do transfers. SAL and the lessee must not be doing their homework…

Changed the cash back from $2k to $1200 lol.

@Kctham18 also says they don’t do lease transfers, probably true, in that case no dice.

I scoured SAL for 2 hours tonight, complete waste of time. There’s no good deals out there in the “new normal”.

4 Likes

Interesting. I entertained this exact car back in May at the dealer…

1 Like

Let me guess. Pacific BMW in Glendale? Same thing happened with me on a demo I8. they didn’t even bother to counter my offer. Now the car is on SAL with the same wording. It seems to me like the store employees are scooping up those deals and making some good money.

Probably the sm or gsm lol.

Not that uncommon tbh.

1 Like