Best luxury car to lease

Yes you have.

4 Likes

99% sure I posted an example hours ago. Finding a 330i may prove tough, unless you find one OVER 20% off a low-MSRP, but there really aren’t low-MSRP ones left that I can see. The one I provided as an example is $46,xxx and over 17% off with a low doc fee, and though it’s not in Florida, it can be shipped there or driven back. That being said, it’s not $350, and while I’d love to sell a car, I don’t think you need a brand-new car (or at least a “luxury car,” as you requested) at your age, job or not. I worked two jobs at your age, and I was perfectly fine driving a 6-year-old car, which isn’t even that old.

4 Likes

You will be surprised by the amount of teens now that have actual incomes at an early age due to the internet. You have all the social media networks (instagram, twitch, youtube, etc.) and then drop shipping has become big. Some teens pick up coding/software development early and they can do freelance work. Others are just naturally gifted in business.

3 Likes

This forum isn’t to spoonfeed users. I already posted that you need to do more research as there are tons of deals posted for you to use as a baseline.

3 Likes

Nailed it.

4 Likes