Best luxury car to lease

I wanna see 18 year olds go broke and live in their luxury car lease. So yeah go spend 50% of your 1800 a month income on a lease and have mommy co-sign.

1 Like

I think this is something we all relate to and are all trying to do by proxy here

You need to do your research. There are tons of posts sharing deal numbers. This is just another “wanted ad” and should technically be closed.

Yeah but there’s a difference between trying to give advice and hard shutting the kid down. Honestly, I’m a bit jealous too, I wish I drove a Lexus IS in high school. His parents are probably in a higher tax bracket than most of us and can waste the money, and I bet they told him to find something for under $350 a month and they’ll pay for it. If that’s the case then let him benefit from it – who wouldn’t be excited about a new car right after graduation?

1 Like

This seems nice, will take a look!

But that’s not what was said. It was “I’m spending ~20% of my salary on this”, which definitely implies that it isn’t being paid for.

My parents are giving me none of the money for it, I can comfortably afford the car myself with my work. For insight on everyone saying this is financially irresponsible of me, and this is giving more information than I’m comfortable with, this would be around 3% of my net monthly ingress, I’ve held my job for almost four years now and I have enough savings to cover me if anything where to fall through. On top of that, I reinvest 80% of my monthly check and save 10% every month, the rest is going towards this car and my monthly expenses which is putting money away to pay for my college tuition in the fall, going out to the movies, and just the regular things you do as a teen. Since the LLC is under my name as this is my own company basically, I can also write off part of the lease in my taxes. Thank you for your advice I appreciate the way you put it, just honestly looking for something nicer than the old Lexus.

Also, If anyone trusted on here wants to check my finances, shoot me a PM.

Especially so with base models. Every younger individual that I have met that drives a CLA, A3, 320, etc. thinks they/the car is cool. I just look at it like you couldn’t afford an actual Mercedes, Audi, BMW, etc. I know it is a bit snobbish, but they are being just as snobby.

1 Like

You’re telling me that you’ve had a marketing job since 14 and net $10,000 a month, but you can’t buy a used car because your parents wont let you? Something isn’t adding up here.

2 Likes

“oh he has the 320i without the sunroof and 14 inch rims? :joy:

1 Like

Sent you a PM with more details

Folks, I think the OP is well aware that a lot of posters don’t agree w/ who he/she wants to spend $ and has politely and repeatedly declined.

Probably. I think there isn’t anything else useful to add to the post…

All I was asking for was what car brands where the best to lease at my price point, but I haven’t really gotten an answer. I got a few suggestions but not a lot of input other than “you shouldn’t be spending your money like this,” which I get and appreciate but I just want a car man lol

Then respectfully there are plenty of threads on this forum that you can read, do your own research, and get the answers you want. There is nothing useful about this thread anymore.

1 Like

Yes you have.

4 Likes

99% sure I posted an example hours ago. Finding a 330i may prove tough, unless you find one OVER 20% off a low-MSRP, but there really aren’t low-MSRP ones left that I can see. The one I provided as an example is $46,xxx and over 17% off with a low doc fee, and though it’s not in Florida, it can be shipped there or driven back. That being said, it’s not $350, and while I’d love to sell a car, I don’t think you need a brand-new car (or at least a “luxury car,” as you requested) at your age, job or not. I worked two jobs at your age, and I was perfectly fine driving a 6-year-old car, which isn’t even that old.

4 Likes

You will be surprised by the amount of teens now that have actual incomes at an early age due to the internet. You have all the social media networks (instagram, twitch, youtube, etc.) and then drop shipping has become big. Some teens pick up coding/software development early and they can do freelance work. Others are just naturally gifted in business.

3 Likes

This forum isn’t to spoonfeed users. I already posted that you need to do more research as there are tons of deals posted for you to use as a baseline.

3 Likes

Nailed it.

4 Likes