Best Current EV lease

Right. Either have them disclose what the dealer services are and why it’s listed. But just ask them to remove it from deal as it’s unneeded marked up dealer bs that you don’t want or need.

Which shares the platform with the Q4 so why the ommission?

That’s an amazing deal, I would need to price it out with higher mileage, will look into it

Just based on the MSRP - This is not a PRO S PLUS.
MSRP for PRO S PLUS is over $50k.

I got this offer on a 2023 Ioniq 5 Limited. It doesn’t make sense to me. Calculator is showing payments should be closer to $500. What do the experts think? Thanks.

Forget about this dealer.
On east coast broker has $57k ID.4 for $450/m all in. Prepare the offer you want to pay and send to all dealer in 200 miles radius.
IMO this is the deal template You should use.

White ID.4 ???
Stock D???703440
Msrp $56??620
Selling price $48??998
Terms ??? months . 10???k miles a year
lease customer incentive $33???30
Ev lease cash $7500
Residual Value 65%???
MF: 0.00097
Bank fee $695
Dealer fee/doc fee $450
Dmv : $350.
NJ 10% sales tax
Zip code for sales tax 07726
$233/m
$233 due at signing
All fees, DMV and taxes included.

4 Likes

Tell them what you want to pay, not the other way around.

2 Likes

Gotcha. I found a dealer that has dozens of 2023 Ioniq 5s spread between locations. You would think they would want to move some.

Tell them what you want to pay and you’ll see :grinning:

1 Like

I’m getting a sight-unseen quote of $399/mo on the id.4 AWD Pro S Plus; guessing that’s before taxes/fees…if i can get actual price down to <$400/mo I’m almost sure to take it (assuming I actually like the car when I test drive).

Anyone know if VW Finance does MSDs? Any tips for negotiations other than the ol’ “just tell them what you want to pay” move?

TBH you’d get much more informed feedback by starting a new thread under Ask the Hackrs and tagging the applicable state. Since EV prices are so impacted by local rebates/taxes.

2 Likes

Have you look at recent signed for id4? Try to copy their number.

1 Like

I’m getting $390/m + tax, on AWD PRO S Plus, only 1st month DAS. 24/7.5k. Multiple dealers in Chicago area are giving these deals now.

1 Like

yeah, i was all ready to sign on a 24/10 today for ~$400 (including tax) with only 1st month DAS, but the wife got cold feet. might still do it if i can talk her into it, but she’s not convinced it’s the right vehicle for our needs.

the dealer had about a half dozen PS+ and probably more PS models just sitting there, so I assume there’s not even a rush…

The leases on Audi Q4s seem to be getting better. Some low MFs and the $7500 pass along with dealer discounting if someone wants a more luxury ID.4 (and 4 window switches :slight_smile: ).

2 Likes

Why 10% sales tax for NJ? Isnt EV tax 0?

Which dealers if you don’t mind sharing.

Our Hyundai deals apply to WA residents as well (Cars still come from CA though)

Vinfast! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ID4 is an a great car. We love ours…