Best Current EV lease

Chevy Bolt EUV lease ends in 3 months. Residual on it is 23k, about 4k below current KBB. Was thinking about buying it, only used as a commuter, but wanted to check the market to see if I can hack another EV deal. Any EV will do, but something larger and more family friendly would make it used even more. In the Seattle area, not great state incentives on EVs, but this lease worked out well.

Aryia?

Eligible for ev tax credit on a purchase?

Turn it in and lease an Ariya

Nissan Ariya is the cheapest and has the best features.

1 Like

From Car and Driver the Ariya “maximum DC-fast charging rate of 130 kW is lame compared to rivals such as the Hyundai Ioniq 5 and KIa EV6 which can recharge much quicker at up to 230 kW.”

So it really depends on what you need. It does not sound like you are too picky on features or performance.

Same situation here. Bolt lease ends in April. Looking at Ariya, ID4, and Volvo C40/XC40. Already own a Volvo PHEV, so comfortable with their interface and tech. Any other suggestions?

1 Like

I only get 98 on mine, someone ripped me off!

I love my ID4 it’s really in a different class then our Bolt was and they are on fire sale right now.

Ariya if you live in a state with good Ariya incentives.

Eqb n eqe are good if you still can get them. At year end eqb can be had for mid 300-$500 monthly payment. Eqe for $500-$700.

Ariya quotes pretty good in Chicagoland, but only interested in 36 months, instead of the 18 month deals. Haven’t gotten an ID4 quote yet, but there are large numbers available near us.

I would target 13% off MSRP on the ID4 to them…

Good luck getting an equivalent IONIQ 5 or EV6 for the price that you can get an Ariya. I say that as someone has an I5 Limited. I suggested an Ariya because OP currently has a Bolt EUV and I would think they would be looking in a similar price range.

1 Like

They Vinfast 8 is $249 + TTL right now, best price, but definitely the Worst EV.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re trying to be funny, but the Ariya is a solid car for the price, unlike the Vinfast.

So 13% off msrp before the incentives (7500, etc)?

Yes I believe that’s the same the brokers are offering in the marketplace.

What do you mean by fire sale? I’m looking at leases and its not very competitive

1 Like

Why are all the Ariya deals on the Eaaaasssssiiiiide?

Can they ship to SoCal or will I be in danger? :slight_smile:

1 Like

They the discounts won’t be there. MAYBE the $ off but not the 2XXX one.

Is this a good deal for a 23 ID4 pro S AWD