Best Current EV lease

These are not deals they’re just ads. Are you truly a broker or a sales agent at a dealer? What’s with the insanely high DASs on all of these listings? Why don’t you list MSRPs?

Surprised no one said Polestar 2. At least in the NYC area, they are super cheap right now. I was quoted at about $400/mo for 27/7,500 with $2K DAS and with CT tax included. This is for a $64XXX MSRP.

Which would be a better lease? Tesla Model Y or Audi Q4 etron Premium +?

I have a quote from Audi for 36/10k,0 Down, 0 DAS and 530/Month.

Model Y long range- 36/10k,0 Down, 2147 DAS and 484/Month on their website calculator. Effective 545/month

Depends if you want more ICE like or more EV like. Also Y is roomier for passengers and cargo.

Audi Q4 insurance is pretty high, I don’t know about Model Y

1 Like

I’m not surprised if Y insurance is higher.

1 Like

This is going to be my first EV. Q4 is pretty much like a ICE car. Y was a new experience. Insurance is somewhat the same. In fact Y costs more in insurance.

Get Q4, while tesla is better in tech, you will hate its trim, fit n ride quality.

How much you need a charging network (or not) trumps all of these issues for me. If you really need to lean on a fast charging network (now) get the Tesla. If you don’t there’s a discussion to be had.

2 Likes

I need an EV SUV. Its just going to be used for school pickup/drop and occasional weekend shopping. i need to put in 2 car seats and 1 booster seat in the 2nd row. Want a no nonsense easy to maintain EV. I am also open to other vehicles around the same monthly payment.

I just achieved success with my Model Y Lemon Law suit and am giving it back in a couple weeks. Aside from tech issues like phantom braking, random acceleration, and a horrible rotten smell from the climate system, the ride was worse than a mountain bike, and louder than a the cabin on a Peterbilt.

I’m not impressed with the Q4 - I just signed a lease on a Nissan Ariya Empower+ and am very happy with the car, the features and the price point.

6 Likes

Even i tried to get Ariya. But none of the Florida dealers were giving me a descent lease offer. With 0 DAS, most of them were above $600.

1 Like

You may want EQS SUV for that requirement.

These fit in the Q4 and the Y?

yes they do.

Then get the Q4 IMO

1 Like

Signed the q4 premium with convenience pkg.

36/10k. $504/ Month. 0 DAS

5 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

Hyundai hacking itself:

Also, CarsDirect has nice lists with effective costs, at least useful as a starting point:
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/best-green-car-deals

1 Like