Best Current EV lease

I’m seeing 500/month plus 4-5 grand down plus taxes and fees…

What part of PA are you seeing deals?

Central PA and NEPA. These areas aren’t big into EVs right now.

1 Like

So my Model Y is going back under the CA Lemon Law and I’m in the market for something new. Ironically, another Tesla Model Y would be a low cost option given the new pricing and incentives, but I’m not going to touch one again most likely until the next refresh, if ever.

For a lease, my sweet spot is 18-24 months, but not longer than 24 months unless the deal is amazing.

That leaves me looking for a new replacement. In a perfect world, I would be looking at a 24M Mercedes EQE 350 lease, hopefully for the 400s-low 500s as I’ve seen posted from time to time, but not sure that will be possible, so absent that option, where are the better deals right now?

I was reading here that the Ariya may be a good option for a super low lease rate, or perhaps a Hyundai or Volvo. I would like a smaller SUV format vs a sedan. I am located in California, but would go anywhere if the deal makes sense.

Hi fellow FT’er, For EQE, you should be looking at $550-$700. Plenty of 2023 EQE on the lot, you should just look for dealer who’s willing to deal or check marketplace for broker’s negotiated deal. Ariya has special rate for specific region, not sure if CA part of it.

The best EV deal right now is Vinfast, not sure you want it though LOL.

1 Like

There is no ‘super low’ deal for Ariya or Ioniq right now.

It’s Niro and Vinfast for under $350

Fully loaded EQE in that range?

probably a big no on the Vinfast, I don’t want to be left with a car that can’t be serviced if they go under, and a leasing bank who doesn’t care. I don’t need a loaded EQE, and I remember seeing some marketplace deals a short while ago in the high 400s to low 500s, although cheaper is better.

I’ll keep on the lookout for an Ariya deal - the ironic “FT” tie-in here is I am comparing the cost of leasing a new car to just renting an EV like a Polestar from Hertz which I can get for a good rate especially as I don’t need to carry insurance beyond my credit card and a non-owner liability policy and I have more flexibility to walk away or change cars anytime.

4 Likes

Check the signed lease deal

1 Like

Check out ID.4 deals. They have 13500 in incentives currently. 24 months is the sweet spot currently.
I’ve been quoted 390+tax for the AWD PRO S PLUS, only first payment due at signing, for a 24/7.5k lease.
I’m in Chicago area.

5 Likes

Agree with this… ID4 and Audi Q4 are on fire sale right now. Those are what you want to look at. I have an ID4 and love it.

1 Like

I actually see some SoCal Q4 LH broker deals in the 400s but for a lux auto to not have 360 cam in any trim is a shame.

What deals have you seen for Q4?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=audi%20q4%20order%3Alatest

Check for your area.

Is this a good deal? If so which option would you choose?

if this EQS SUV , yes, take it a run. :slight_smile:

Put it into LH calculator and compare it to other signed deal calculator

No , because there are ‘dealer services’ fees which means you paying for junk.

What car is this for? What state?

Pro S Plus has it

1 Like