Beating CARVANA’s sell your car offers by $2,000

So you’ll arrange shipping if you beat Carvana’s offer of $14k for my 2013 Prius?

Pm sent. Vroom offer a bit below payoff right now, would love to break even.

I will beat any offer by up to 5k.

** Must qualify for all of new grad, first responder, realtor, military, educator rebates*
*** Must have delorean lease in household*

18 Likes

PM sent 10

Fair enough - thanks!

No, we can offer you a price for your car based on it’s vin, and mileage - if you are not located in NJ please provide your zip code: We are willing to handle the transportation costs as well!

Yes, can you PM me your quote with the offer, as well as mileage, VIN Number and Zipcode

I’ll have to check this out for my next transfer/sale. I’ve got a very strong deal to set out either way but good to know maybe there’s another option.

1 Like

Reminds me of those signs you see on the side of roads

We buy houses for cash.

5 Likes

Hi, I got an offer from Carvana on 2019 Nissan maxima 30k (car is less than a year old and has 9000 miles on it), I am located in NJ, car is a lease. Are you interested in such car?

You should feel ashamed of yourself for having been interested in such a car … Just kidding

3 Likes

Please send us vin, Miles & your current offer from carvana

lol, What can I say she is a looker. Not much power.

2 Likes

Sent PM with vin and offer.

1 Like

What kind of time frame do you think your looking at for the follow-up? I realize that there are probably a lot of offers to go through, since why not get potentially $2k more

Hey not sure, we are trying to get to all of them today. But we got over 100 inquires. Thank you for everyone’s patients. Please do not feel rude if you have to send another follow up message

By my count that’s 200k just in premium. Average price is say 20k. So you did 2 Million in business today!! Not bad lol

3 Likes

Has anyone gotten an actual offer?

You really believe they are paying $2000 above carvana???

Come onnnnnnn!!!

2 Likes

I did, am quite happy with the offer, and most likely will be taking them up on the offer. Wasn’t quite $2k more than carvana but not far off.

7 Likes