Beating CARVANA’s sell your car offers by $2,000

If you can beat the KBB instant offer price, I’ve got a beautiful 2006 SLK55 with your name on it

Key words being “up to”, seems like typical dealer mumbo-jumbo and a dollar higher offer allows you to say you beat an offer.

Please answer the question if your offer applies to leased vehicles as well.

I’ll keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone is getting anywhere near 2k more than their Vroom/Carvana quotes. But right now I see this topic as more of a lead generator, than an actual offer to buy cars.

5 Likes

Any US state?

Good catch. Can we clarify that?

I’m not sure what shift is but if it’s similar to carvana wouldn’t see why not. Please send over details like VIN, MILES & Screen shot of your offer

Yes we will also take leased vehicles

I think its always been interesting

We will also do lease payoffs!

Yes we are also doing leased vehicles also

Send us the details, we will get you more

KBB’S “price my car tool” I know we can’t do but I think we do instant cash offer. Please send over details like vin, miles & screen shot of offer

yah, the instant offer was what i was referring to. I’ll pm you

are you located in NJ? do you handle the payoff with the bank if amount owed is less than value?

Sent you a PM this morning

1 Like

@ Everyone @mung35 I will say @CaptQ is 100% right we are doing up to $2,000. However it seems like most of us were already willing to accept carvana’s offer as it was, so for a few extra bucks whether it’s $200 or $2,000 at least we are giving MORE.

Now I probably would say this might be dealer mumbo-jumbo BUT if you read my post you will see nowhere that you must buy or trade the car. We will just buy your car, although you are allow to trade & buy a car with us there is no requirement or bs like dealers do.

Also I’m sure for the people that have direct messaged me already will vouch for me, I HAVE NOT asked for anyone’s name or phone number or email UNLESS we said we will take their car & they have accepted our offer. All I’ve asked for is VIN, MILES & Screen shot of their offer.

I do respect your advice & appreciate you looking out for the LeaseHackr Community.

2 Likes

Sorry going through all of them now!

We are located in NJ & we will handle all payoff vehicles (Finance or Lease are both fine)

I added one to the pile for you

Still confused about this. Are you only buying cars in the NJ area?

He said in the first post that it’s not region specific

1 Like