Beating CARVANA’s sell your car offers by $2,000

Seems like I need to get a dealers license and hire a bunch of people overseas to run craigslist private seller cars thru carvana and vroom and arb them!

I did. Not $2k more than Carvana though

No offer yet. Since my car is not leased and I don’t have a rush to sell (wanting to downsize given I won’t drive much in the foreseeable future), I’m trying to figure out the best time to sell to lower depreciation costs. Thinking of leasing a 250/mo car instead.

Hey everyone! Our company is trying something new & pretty awesome. Anyone getting Carvana quotes to buy their car, bring it to use & we will beat it up to $2,000 & also pick it up for FREE!

Let me know what you guys have & what Carvana’s offer is, ill get you paid!

Is this nationwide?

Yes it is! We are located in NJ however we are willing to beat the offer and handle the transportation costs as well.

Are you looking for specific cars, or types of cars?

Sent you a pm

Any and all, if you are looking to sell - then we are willing to buy!

1 Like

How long do you think that will last? And would you also work out a deal I see that you are a broker !

Not sure about the longevity, but yes we are always ready and willing to help out with a Deal! Let us know what you’re thinking for your next car - we can incorporate it!

I am thinking of trading my 2004 2 door sentra and thinking of getting into a fully loaded Gallardo or Aventador. Can you work some numbers for me?

6 Likes

Got an offer as well - Not $2k over, but beat Vroom (Highest gotten so far). I know inventory is a bit tight - just making sure that there is a good deal on another car to get into before pulling the trigger

no offer yet …

Same here as well…

…Plus one!

Carvana has been trying to screw people on pricing lately. I just ran an offer on one of my personal cars through them and they deducted their offer by almost $2,000 because it’s been in an “accident”… It’s never been in an accident and I just ran a CarFax to make sure and it’s 100% clean… Pretty sketchy.

what about vroom? how does it compare?

Interestingly, Carvana and Vroom were within $150 for my 18 Camry and roughly $1500 over buyout.

Well I’m moving on, no way I’m ever getting a quote