Be prepared to pay sticker PRI$$$$E!

Fewer Teslas on the road - what a travesty! Hopefully every single Tesla there was destroyed.

Yeah if/when P&C premiums go up throughout the state and end up being passed down to consumers… what a joyful outcome !

1 Like

Bridgewater Chevy had a very bad day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXVfymHptl/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes

but the stock is Saved! Whoohoo!

1 Like

I’m not so sure about that!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTVQpv3Hj1i/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes

Bridgewater Chevy is on a KAKA dealers list anyways.

3 Likes

They got relatively lucky considering the ballpark in Bridgewater looked like this

4 Likes

True… I still wouldn’t wish that on anyone’s business, even with their 600 dollar D&S fees…

5 Likes

Now this serves the Yankees right for abandoning Trenton like a thief in the night. I’m sure they will step up and help their new affiliate just like they had the Thunder’s back :roll_eyes:

1 Like

True, especially considering how all Chevy dealer inventory is super thin as is.

Maybe now they can sell these at MSRP without the markup?

PS: hope all of you up there are safe and sound

1 Like

I find it amusing when people get offended on behalf of someone else and go the extra mile to make it known.

1 Like

If that was Citi Field, would the flooding really ruin the Mets season?

3 Likes

technically, it’s an improvement to the on-field product.

4 Likes

@Ursus this genius comment was made to mine which was moved to landfill so I assume this should also be moved? Or we cherry picking as per usual?

and in response to @LeaN69 , wasn’t offended on anyones behalf. It is moronic to hope that someones property is destroyed because they don’t like the brand.

I suspect you’ll find your post was singled out and removed because it was the only one in the discussion with thinly disguised obscenities.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kardashian GIF by E!

3 Likes

No more incentives and deals to be had, those are long gone while car sales are skyrocketing. It seems no matter what, there will always be consumers who will pay what automakers are asking, some consumers don’t need incentives and deals to close a purchase of a ride above sticker price. I think this will tire out eventually and what will happen is one car manufacturer will play it’s hand at gaining gigantic market share and start to throw wicked deals out to the public, once this happens other manufacturers might play as well.

It is not that rosy for dealers, though - they sell less cars. They pay fixed costs all the same - real estate, for example - but close on less deals daily. If that is to continue, dealers will have to change physical presence model, up to total elimination.

2 Likes