Off Topic Landfill 5

Be interesting to see the “sanctions” and “speaking out” the USA does after China cripples us by taking Taiwan. The fact Congress is pushing a $50B semi bill makes me believe it’s a strong possibility and no real military action will be taken to help.

Thankyou. Can you please send me dealer contact?

Can you please PM me dealer details?

Can you send the link please? Thanks

Friends Model X was in for service there and was parked outside awaiting pickup and got completely destroyed due to water damage…so politely f@#k off, regardless of your opinions, it is still peoples property

1 Like

I said the word “f@#k”, what are we 5? I even numerated it in case it broke some forum rules.

Let me rephrase in Trusted approved terms.

Not particularly nice to wish for people’s property to be destroyed, regardless of the brand.

You’re complaining about being cherry picked. I’m giving you a reason that differentiated your posts from the others.

Understood. Thank you.

dou you still have?
Mercedes-AMG GLC63
zip 60172

Can you please PM me the dealer details?

Can you please PM me the dealers details (10.3% &14.3%)? Thanks

Not your son, son. But I might be your Daddy…

Well in that case - pls remit past due child support to the nearest court house or else you’ll be meeting Deebo soon - Mr. Grand Poo baaa

1 Like

Wtf is going on :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol. Had to look up the Deebo reference…never saw the Friday movies

1 Like

tiny lister come at me bro GIF

2 Likes

Does this look legit?

It should be legit because numbers roughly aligns with the legendsauto deal above. Read the fine print. It has $4K due at signing .

1 Like

4K should be for everything right? All fees? With some kind of down payment wrapped in?

Also what is a “closed-end lease”?

Due at signing means everything including some capital cost reduction ( down payment ) probably. How much of a down payment depends on the dmv and other fees . Closed end means there is an end date to the lease contract which all regular car leases are.