Be prepared to pay sticker PRI$$$$E!

Man only if that were true…we wouldn’t have all those

“Should i sell my lease to pocket some equity?” Threads & i would get so many hours of my life back :joy:

2 Likes

Amazing what that cost 10 to 12k???
Geez. More than 50% of what the car is worth

After Ida aren’t they already Underwater?

4 Likes

10,000 new cars needed is a conservative estimate from what I’m seeing from this storm. Unless half the people take an insurance pay out and move to a city and quit driving, things are going to get much much worse very very soon…

5 Likes

It’s only going to get worse after Ida just hit the northeast. There are over 20-30 cars just in my apt complex that have completely flooded.

All those folks need new cars. With the chip shortage, not a good time to be leasing a car .

5 Likes

Haldeman Lexus in Princeton was destroyed. I wonder if any other Jersey dealers were destroyed. Rt 1 in Lawrenceville was bad so at least another there I would presume.

1 Like

did the benz store survive? how about volvo across 1?

1 Like

Hope they had flood insurance…as most general business insurances don’t have flood coverage…

1 Like

No clue. Only saw this on Reddit. Based on flooding they might both be toast.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lexus/comments/pgoi3r/anyone_looking_for_a_discount_on_a_lexus_great/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

mother of god…

1 Like

Just stumbled upon this…they’re getting creative with add ons :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

It’s the Ida special equipment package.

3 Likes

They lick the interior and then give it to you for maximum COVID cleansing

3 Likes

Why would they need such a thing. That’s what US taxpayers are bred to work for…

And I was only half joking about whiteboard sessions to invent new fees in the dealers are getting bored thread.

1 Like

Well there you go…crazy indeed

Many of the dealers in Flemington lost significant inventory.

I’ve heard Flemington Chevrolet lost every unit on the lot.

I heard Tesla in Paramus was badly damaged and had to suspend operations.

On the bright side, at least if any of the Teslas catch on fire there will be plenty of standing water to douse the flames

5 Likes

Too soon but also funny

2 Likes