Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

I try to stay ahead of the market and adjust accordingly, I also price match. If you’d like info or a quote on a Bolt EV or EUV text or email me. At this point we have more EUV in stock than EV, but I still have both for now.

Phi Gileno
415-596-6262 (text preferred)
PhilGileno@gmail.com
www.CapitolChevySj.com for inventory

Bolt EV LT
Amazing lease specials.
36-month lease. 10,000 miles per year (add $12/mo for 12k) (add $35 for 15k)
LT msrp $31,995.

(additional $20/mo discount available with gm supplier discount)

$239/mo plus tax
($219/mo with supplier)
$1,000 Total drive off w/current lease discount of $1500 (including tax, fees, & first payment)
Without a current lease add $1500 down

Or the add special

$139/mo plus tax
($119/mo with supplier)
$4,099 Down w/current lease discount of $1500 (plus tax, fees, & first payment $1800)

-After purchase rebates. You can get back $2,000!!
-$2,000 cvrp, Clean Vehicle Rebate Project | Center for Sustainable Energy
*This is with the lowest money factor possible this month.
*Credit 730 plus to qualify

Phi Gileno
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Bolt EUV LT
Amazing lease specials.
36-month lease. 10,000 miles(add $12/mo for 12k) (add $35 for 15k)
1LT msrp $33,995.

(additional $20/mo discount available with GM supplier discount)

$259/mo plus tax
($239 with supplier)
$1,000 Total drive off including current lease discount of $1500
(including tax, fees, & first payment)

Or the add special

$149/mo plus tax
($129 with supplier)
$4,499 Down. including current lease discount of $1500
(plus tax, fees, & first payment $1800)

-After purchase rebates. You can get back $2,000!!
-$2,000 cvrp, Clean Vehicle Rebate Project | Center for Sustainable Energy
*This is with the lowest money factor possible this month.
*Credit 730 plus to qualify

Phi Gileno
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Any specials for Bolt EV?

1 Like

The post right above EUV is the EV. :eyes:

For anyone not aware of the Program, If you lease or purchase a bolt EV or EUV Chevrolet will pay for you to have a 240 power outlet installed for charging (up to $1000 cost and up to $250 for permitting)

check this page for more info. But this is a great additional incentive to go with a chevy lease.
https://www.chevrolet.com/electric/living-electric/home-charging-installation

" Chevrolet will cover standard installation of Level 2 charging outlet for eligible customers who purchase or lease a 2022 Bolt EUV or Bolt EV, helping even more people experience how easy it is to live electric. In collaboration with Qmerit, the offer gives customers access to faster charging right where they want it - at home - and with the new available Dual Level Charge Cord standard on the MY22 Bolt EUV and available on 2022 Bolt EV a standalone charging station is not required."

1 Like

Someone just asked me a great question and I think I’ll post the answer.
If you already have a charging station at home and don’t need Chevrolet to help with charging, they will offer you a $500 gift card to even go public charging stations instead.
So you still have some additional benefit.

Or I’ve even had a customer decide to add a second available power outlet in the garage to add to the value of the home and have two chargers for future ev’s.

There’s no wrong answer on the way you want to take advantage of the benefits, but it’s just something extra to help with the cost of owning an electric vehicle.

1 Like

22 Bolt EV msrp $31,995
(and I have them in stock!)

ONE PAY $8,999
OR
$0 Drive Off. Sign and Drive.
$245/mo plus tax

That includes all available discounts
$1,500 CCFR
$750 select market
$1,500 loyalty or conquest (any brand lease)
$750 company supplier

Phi Gileno
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Also keep in mind I can get you the lease loyalty discount if you have any least you’ve turned in between March 2020 and now.

Hey everybody, before wanting a specific quote I recommended figuring out which trim level and options you want.
You have the base pricing posted here to see if it works for you and of course it goes up from there adding options.

So start out with www.chevrolet.com see what options come in each trim level and what things you want and what things you don’t.

22 Bolt EV msrp $31,995
(and I have them in stock!)

ONE PAY $8,999
OR
$0 Drive Off. Sign and Drive.
$245/mo plus tax

That includes all available discounts
$1,500 CCFR
$750 select market
$1,500 loyalty or conquest (any brand lease)
$750 company supplier

Phi Gileno
[PhilGileno@gmail.com]

3 Likes

how many miles on this lease per year?

So to clarify, the 2022 Bolts you just posted pricing for are included in this? Is Chevy planning to do any additional discounts given the inconvenience of having to park on the street (for city dwellers especially!)

I was interested in a 2022 Bolt but now need to reconsider

All bolts are on stop sale for recalls. I’ll post again when we have a clear idea of how long. thanks

Does anyone know if we can return/refund a lease?
Due to this recall situation? Appreciate any thoughts/help.

Post / Keep eye on this thread

Hey everyone, we’re still waiting on more information on the recall. I’ll update as soon as we have some concrete info, meanwhile I’m following the articles and posts like you might be.
But long story short is as of now we still can’t sell them.
I’ll post once we can, and answer any questions about what’s going on moving forward.

2 Likes

Hi @ChevyPhil, what kind of Bolt inventory will you have when sales resume? Looking for a '22 Bolt EV or EUV 1LT with the comfort package (heated seats). Blk/blk preferred. Many thanks!

We have plenty of inventory, we’ve continued to get shipments. We should have most combinations and colors as soon as things are ready to go.