Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Does anyone have Chevy a lease that you want to Buyout?

every other dealer in the area has an inspection fee ($595-$1k) except me.

Now of course you could just send a check to GM financial but then you have to go spend all day in the DMV to transfer the title and pay taxes and fee’s.
We can do it all for you here in about 20min (if you send me everything I need ahead of time digitally).
And if you want to finance your lease buy out than you definitely want to come do it here so we can handle it all for you.

Chevy Phil
415-596-6262

2 Likes

Does the 3750 rebate for current bolt lessees require you to turn your lease in?

I’m confused are you speaking about a lease currently in force and terminating early to perhaps make a few dollars, or when your lease is up for expiration and you want to purchase it yourself. If so why would there be an inspection fee I’m totally confused

Yes. Based on what a local dealer told me, that 3750 rebate requires the surrender.

With how expensive used vehicles are, buying out your own lease makes more sense than ever. Even if you don’t need it, you may have a family member or child that could benefit from it.

If you call around you’ll see that most dealerships charge a safety inspection fee on the vehicle. It’s done through the service department and required before you can do your lease buyout with them.
Some dealerships just don’t participate at all. It’s optional to the dealership and doesn’t benefit them unless they make some soft of profit off of it. which is understandable.

So some customers just write a check to the leasing company, but then you have to pay cash or secure your own financing. As well as going to the DMV on your own. So a lot of customers just pay the dealership fee for convenience sake.

I’m offering the best of both worlds. No inspection fee, and we do all your paperwork (secure financing, dmv, etc)

Chevy Phil
415-596-6262 (text preferred)
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Are you providing this service for free?

1 Like

I don’t have any current leases but I did a VOLT lease buyout in September 2021 because Bolts were not available then. I’ve since sold the car. Does GM consider that for any rebate? Other than that I qualify for Supplier and Bay Area residency

Yes I am. No additional charge, only your payoff plus tax and fee’s.

1 Like

Unfortunately not.
The 3 ways to get a loyalty/lease rebate

1. $3750 rebate if you turn in your lease at the time you get your new.

2. $1,500 rebate for anyone currently leasing any other vehicle.
    Also $1,500 if you have a current General Motors lease you do not plan to turn in at the time.

3. $1,500 for anyone who was previously leasing a Chevrolet EV and turned it in anytime between March 2021 and now.

(You can only use one)

These are transferable within households correct? Ie if i have a current lease, my family member who lives in same address qualifies for the loyalty/conquest rebate, right?

2 Likes

The loyalty offer details on Chevrolet’s website do not indicate the lease must be terminated. Did that point change with the extension of the offer to 5-31?

2 Likes

I noticed this too. I’m probably pulling the trigger on a base euv within a week and already have an euv that I’m keeping so i need to find this out for sure. might call chevy marketing tomorrow

1 Like

1 Like

Here is the fine print. Read between the red dots. So it must be terminated for the $3750 rebate.
You can also qualify for the $1500 loyalty rebate without terminating the lease.
So there are two separate loyalty rebates with different amounts depending on whether or not your current lease is being terminated at the time.

Reservations are getting thin on incoming units for May. But there are a few ways for me to get you a vehicle. I am doing deals for both purchase and lease at msrp with no mark up.

The first step is text me so I can get you a price quote. Once we make sure the pricing works for you, then you can get on my waiting list.
Those on the list can jump at the next opportunity to reserve a vehicle or to come in to get one when it becomes available.

We have lots of EUV units in stock that are waiting to be fixed. We get a list of units going into the service department about 10 at a time and we can take reservations on those. So I should have a new list weekly.

Also there were quite a few people who reserved vehicles through other sales people without getting any kind of quote first.
They’ve just blindly reserved a car and I’m sure some of them will choose to not go with the deal or their situation has changed.
If they do not take their reserve unit within 24 hours those units will become available first come first served.

Chevy Phil
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Just a friendly reminder that with current gas prices more people than ever are considering electric vehicles,
I’m sure you have some friends and family members who were not considering electric vehicles before but now they would love to hear about what’s available.

Feel free to send them in my direction, not just for leasing but for purchasing also. It’s a tough market and I don’t do mark ups.

(Just tell them to let me know their news so I use less lingo and I’m more explanatory lol)

Chevy Phil
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi, is it considered to be a lease termination if you extended your lease while waiting for the Bolt to become available again?

Does the rebate cancel out the DAS amount?

And are these numbers from Cars Direct correct?
https://www.carsdirect.com/chevrolet/bolt-ev/prices-deals

Thanks for all the effort you put in here.

Yes it is, as long as your turning it in at the time you get the new lease, it’s fine if you were extended.

Also, If anyone’s lease is up this month before vehicles arrive, it would be in your best interest to secure your rebate by extending it until you can get another one.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Thank you! With the loyalty lease factored in, what is the monthly lease for a Bolt LT or EUV LT? Eager to make a move!

I have no idea who you are, where you are, what else you qualify for, and what vehicle you’d want as far as options, so how could I possibly tell you a monthly Price? I have no idea.

Also you don’t know what is even available or when or if you can get one, so is the monthly really the starting point?

I say this to illustrate the fact that the most basic question of how much does this thing cost is fine on a purchase, but on a lease it’s a complicated answer, I need more info to answer that.

Please text or email me for quotes or availability, thanks!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262 (text preferred)
PhilGileno@gmail.com

3 Likes