🥓. Bacon's Car Concierge... Florida and beyond!

This is a MUCH delayed review, but I want to give Bacon a shout out for helping me get my new BMW for an amazing price.

Quite a few things went sideways in getting my car, all of which were completely outside of Bacon’s control, but he was by my side the entire time going above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and felt satisfied.

Appreciate all you did to make it happen!

4 Likes

@Shawn_L it was a true honor working with you and I appreciate the kind works. That paint looks absolutely beautiful and amazing color too!!! :slight_smile:

Enjoy it sir!

Thank you for your amazing service Stephen.

It has been a pleasure working with you and will definitely be back.

1 Like

Just want to leave an amazing feedback on Stephen at Bacon’s concierge. Five star service and stayed in contact until the vehicle got to LA. Here’s the image of the vehicle I got from him. Best deal I’ve ever gotten in my entire life and I bought so many cars =). I’ll most likely buy another one through him. Thanks again, Stephen!

1 Like

@Abraham_Benaim is was great working you and your wife as well!! Once we convince her that you need a new car… we will do it again!!! Enjoy it!!!

@simplelegend The pleasure was all mine!! Have a real passion for customer service and just happy be a part of it!

That wrap looks great!!

1 Like

Got a deal on an X3 demo a few days ago thank to @Bacons_C.C He was extremely patient and professional with me through the entire process and didn’t hesitate to answer any and all questions I had regarding the vehicle or the deal. Even helped accommodate me with a different color car than the one I had originally inquired about. After this experience I’ve mentioned it to friends and family that I won’t ever lease another vehicle again if it’s not with Stephen.

This guy, what else can be said. Bacon is the best around, incredibly patient and thorough. Made my deal happen so quickly and accommodated every special request. His pricing was not only the best I’ve seen but also incredibly accurate when it came time to sign. This is my 3rd car through Mr Bacons and I will definitely be back!

12% off a 2021 M5!

5 Likes

@Daniel_Mendoza I appreciate the kind words and I am thankful that you trusted me in this adventure! Enjoy the vehicle and thank you again!!!

@hhh_d - Always a pleasure! I have enjoyed filling up your driveway and your friend’s driveways with BCC vehicles!! Glad you made it home in one piece!! If you need me to babysit the M5, I will always be available at no cost!!

Just completed an almost year long process of leasing my 2021 BMW M5 with Stephen-summary is that it went so smoothly that it almost felt like my personal assistant procured and delivered the car to me. From the first shopping for car months to getting specific numbers on the deal, he was super helpful, giving me good advice about the build, helping me navigate the specifics of BMW Performance Center Delivery, ordering process, lease paperwork, tags, registration–you name it, he did it! (And, BTW, I can not say enough good things about the BMW PCD process-if you ever order one, and have the chance to have it delivered through them, I HIGHLY recommend it)

Stephen found the dealer we used, he negotiated the deal, dealt with the paperwork, and was super involved with the whole process-including bugging me incessantly for pics! (He’s a “car guy”-what can I say?) I wholeheartedly recommend using him for your next lease (and I believe he might occasionally assist with straight purchases, as well).

7 Likes

@david6101 - Sorry for the delay!!! It was truly an honor to work with you on this build! Being part of such a great experience is what it is all about for me!!! Enjoy that M5 and thank you again for trusting me in this amazing adventure!

Stephen was amazing, answered every single question I had and guided me through the entire process. All I had to do is make choices and show up at the dealership in order to pick up the car. This was by far the easiest and stress free car buying/leasing experience I ever had.
I would be a recurring customer and would 100% recommend him to friends and family.
Thank you!

I used Bacon to acquire my new X3. I had done my homework on price, incentives, etc. but I had a specific color combo and features in mind, and I felt my time and energy was better spent working with Bacon to source the car than to try to negotiate with dealers in South Florida - and I got the exact deal and car I was looking for.

Working with Bacon was great, he communicated each step of the process (despite being on his own mini-vacation to pick up a car at PCD) and secured the X3 in a few days. The process at the dealership was totally no-hassle (I recommend first thing in the morning, it was totally quiet there, which helped), and I was off and running with the new car.

By the way, after already putting 600 miles on it in 3 days, I understand why the reviews are so good on these latest X3 models compared to their peers, they’re amazing. Great balance of smooth luxury and fun driving experience. BMW nailed it with this.

@Bacons_C.C helped an acquaintance I referred to him with an Audi A6 lease in South FL. Very fast turnaround, he was working against the clock to get the deal done before last payment on his previous Audi was due so that he could take advantage of the pull ahead program. Worked to get him a car in his budget even during a time of very low inventory. @Bacons_C.C made the deal happen within a few days. Even though it wasn’t my personal experience, I thought it was worth sharing. Smooth process, happy customer from all accounts.

3 Likes

Huge thank you to the man, the myth, the legend, @Bacons_C.C

Bacon just did an amazing job helping my brother in law land an incredible deal on a new m340.

He’s an expert at his craft. Professional, efficient, kind, and passionate.

Extremely appreciative to know there are folks out there who love to help and really care.

Thanks B!

6 Likes

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to show Bacon some love on here.

Thanks to Bacon I now get to drive my dream car.
He made the entire process very easy and smooth. Within 2 days of contacting him I was driving my car. If you want a hassle free transaction, Bacon is your guy. Thanks again Bacon, you are the best. Highly recommend to anyone that’s interested in getting a BMW at the best price possible.

5 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge , @305Hackr and @Newbie2021 , thank you for the amazing feedback and truly enjoy the cars, both you and your friends… Even you Mike!!!

As we go forward in this unique time, I will continue to put customer service first and strive to get the best deals in the market for people! Appreciate everyone that has reached out!

Bacon

2 Likes

Great Client and one awesome car!!!

Got my second BMW with Bacon. An amazing man to work with!

1 Like