đŸ„“. Bacon's Car Concierge... Florida and beyond!

Bacon is fantastic. If you are looking for a BMW (especially in this tough market), Bacon is your guy. I was in the market for a 330i and targeting a very low payment. We looked at various options both in and out of Florida but none seemed to have the features I wanted. Eventually we found a 330i xDrive demo with everything I wanted and more and were able to get it at my target price. Once we figured out the price, the rest of the process was easy and quick. The entire search took about 2 weeks but would probably take less if inventory were different (or if my budget was different).

Bacon is extremely knowledgeable and patient. He answered my (many) questions and ways always responsive. I look forward to working with him again in 3 years!

1 Like

Words can not express how grateful im he did not one but 2 incredible deals for me!!! Very transparent from the get go and a person who truly always thinks about making people happy and getting them great deals and goes above and beyond to make the deal even sweeter than what he advertised!! A real gem :gem: for this forum!! My friends and families are still at disbelief about the deals he did for me!! He is worth every single penny!!! Unicorns :unicorn: are not real but @Bacons_C.C surely is!!! :blush:

1 Like

@candy0761 Thank you for the kind words! It was great working with you as well and I hope that you will enjoy that car in great health!

1 Like

@bigrichie28- You guys were awesome to work with and it was great working a new brand !!! Tell the wife to enjoy that beautiful car!!!

2 Likes

@no_whereman - It was truly and honor to work with you and @Bostoncarconcierge! I am thankful we were able to get the vehicle you wanted and as always, I am so appreciative of the kind words!!

1 Like

@ACM26- It was a lot of fun working with you and going through different vehicles! Enjoy that car and I am thankful that we were able to track one down!

1 Like

@Sharif
 well deserved sir! Though I should forward you all the emails and DM that I got asking to match those deals!! Tough life when you have to decide which one you want to take during the day!!!

1 Like

Hey @Bacons_C.C I wanted to thank you for all your hard work in getting me the car I wanted. My search started over a year ago and I’ve been in touch with many brokers through my journey. @Bacons_C.C you are hands down the BEST I ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

I want to stress how you’re able to make a potentially very stressful experience quite pleasant. Not only that, you explained everything in detail and went over any questions I had. You’ve build solid relationships with reputable dealers, I’m quite impressed at how easy everything was.

Shopping for BMWs in the PNW is pretty painful in my area, and I would HIGHLY recommend shooting Bacon a PM if you’re in the market. Here are some pics of the 2021 X3 M40i we built out.

2 Likes

I was introduced to @Bacons_C.C through my go to guy @Bostoncarconcierge, when Mike didn’t have any dealers willing to ship outside of his region he referred me to bacon. Working with bacon was painless and extremely simple! We were looking for a specific model and within minutes of contacting bacon he found us the model/color that was desired and he went to work immediately. We shipped the car from NC all the way to NM and the whole process including delivery took just a little over a week! Talk about convenience even during the pandemic and holiday! I highly recommend both gents when in need for your next lease deal! :clap:

3 Likes

Worked with Bacon on a custom build order for an 2021 M340i. Bacon is simply the best. He is ultra responsive and knows all the ins and outs to get you an amazing deal and save you the most money possible. He has expertise on the process, the incentives, the entire ordering process and shipping process. He was readily accessible for any question I may have had and was a pleasure to work with. I’ve never experienced a smoother nor simpler leasing process with no stress involved! I will be looking to work with him again and as often as I can in the future and would highly recommend him! If you are unsure which lease broker to work with, stop now and pick Bacon.

!

2 Likes

Could not be happier with the expertise, professionalism, and patience from @Bacons_C.C. Bacon was awesome and found me the perfect 540i signed and picked up in a matter of days. Great deal -got 540i cheaper than the dealer price on a 530i. Bacon was even working while on vacation with his family. Zero pressure and stress free - the guy wouldn’t even accept a dime until the deal was done. Call or email @Bacons_C.C if you are in the market. Fantastic experience! Stephen@baconscarconcierge.com

1 Like

@quasitime It was an awesome journey with you and I always enjoy working the PNW! Have spot for it since it where I grew up! Enjoy taking that car on some epic road and camping trips!

@Fgonzal2. Just remember that you like me better now :slight_smile: I joke @Bostoncarconcierge!! When I grow up, I want to be just like you!!

It was an honor working with you and your aunt and I hope she enjoys that XC40!!!

1 Like

@city912 - Hard work pays off!!! That is one great looking car for sure!!! I would say enjoy it, but I already know the answer to that!!

@dsk2401 enjoy that 540i!!! and you should have seen the look that the wife gave me while working :). Told her I needed to pay for the vacation!!! Thank you again and it was a great pleasure working with you as well!

My wife and I were looking for a new SUV and weren’t sure if we could find one we wanted at a price that would work for us. I reached out to Bacon to discuss options and we decided on a custom build BMW X3 M40i. Within a few weeks, he found an excellent dealership that gave us the best deal and was within driving distance for delivery. The entire process was hassle-free and I would HIGHLY recommend Bacon to anyone looking for a new car lease! Thank you Bacon!

1 Like

@mha1990 it was a pleasure for sure!!! It was awesome working with you both and the dealer truly appreciated you guys as well!!! I promise not to tell anyone this is your WIFE’s car and she lets you drive it some days
hahah!!! You guys are awesome!!! Thank you again

I just want to thank the LH community for everything that you guys have done to support BCC and truly my family!!! You guys have made 2020 an amazing year and I truly am blessed with amazing clients!

Moving forward, BCC will continue to put customer service the #1 priority in the car shopping experience and truly make it an enjoyable process in which it should be!!!

Thank you again and 2021 here we come!!!

5 Likes

You’re a legend, sir. Keep up the awesome & dedicated work! :bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

1 Like

I had a great experience with Bacon’s Car Concierge. He helped us lease both a BMW X3 and a Volvo XC60 at the end of 2020. This was not only the easiest car leasing experience I’ve ever had, but we also got great deals on both cars. He took care of everything with the dealer so the last step of signing and driving away went very smoothly. I highly recommend Bacon and wouldn’t hesitate to use him again

1 Like