đŸ„“. Bacon's Car Concierge... Florida and beyond!

Bacon is the best!!
I just got my E350 4matic fully loaded with Bacon’s help!
I am an international student so it’s hard to get lease approval and a good deal, however, with Bacon’s help every step of the way I was still able to lease my favorite car and build some auto credit!

I would highly recommend Bacon to international students(F-1, OPT etc) that are not very familiar with how to lease a car in US, he’s extremely helpful!

1 Like

If you’ve landed on this page doing research for your next car look no further. Bacon is everything mentioned above and more. I worked with him for well over a year picking out our BMW. He walked me through every step of the process with amazing patience and insight, even down to the point that he picked up on something I missed when ordering our build. Where most businesses in the sales field are transactional Bacon is the opposite - he builds relationships and looks after the deal as if it’s his very own. This post is long overdue but that’s partially his fault because we’ve been out enjoying our new car! Thanks for going above & beyond Bacon, you’ve earned a customer for life.

1 Like

It was great working with Bacon. He was able to get a X7 build for me early May and already picked up the car by the middle of June. The price is pretty decent as well in this current market. Will definitely work with him again when I’m looking for a new BMW again.

1 Like

@joshyth1012 - It was a pleasure working with you as well and glad you had an amazing PCD experience!!

On a side note, I think I am just going to shut down B.C.C since 9%+ pre is “just a decent deal” on a X7 build in this market :slight_smile: I JOKE!!!

Enjoy and thank you again for reaching out to me

2 Likes

@Armand9601 - Thanks brother! It was awesome working with you over the year and means a lot to have those relationships with clients!!

@dzz007 - Thank you for the kind words and it was awesome to help secure the vehicle of your dreams!!! Glad to be a part of it.

Stephen is the absolute best! He deserves all the praise that has been said about him, and then some. I enjoyed working with Stephen and getting to know him throughout the entire ordering/delivery process, and I will definitely be working with him again on my next bmw purchase. Stephen is with you every step of the way, and no question is left answered.

Stephen, I wanted to say THANK YOU again. You have been absolutely amazing throughout this whole process, from start to finish. You were always friendly, professional and responsive to my needs, and most important reliable, which I value above all else. Your service and expertise is appreciated and noticed, and I am glad you were able to get me the car I wanted! Can’t wait to do this again with you. Thank you very much!!

2 Likes

Here we go again!!! In less than 36 hours notice @Bacons_C.C delivers!!! This was done for my sister!!! Deal was done smooth as butter :butter:!! Oh and one more thing
. He is the absolute best!!! :blush:

H

3 Likes

Happy Friday everyone.

PSA -

I will be taking a vacation with the family starting tomorrow July 31st and returning to the office August 9th. If you would like me to reach out starting August 9th, please email me directly at stephen@baconscarconcierge.com

I have been told that if I work on vacation, I will need to go move in with someone, so if you would like to have a roommate let me know :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone for giving me the opportunity to be part of this community

Bacon

3 Likes

Bacon the Beast !!!
Many of you know Stephen as a lease broker / active forum member but very few of us are lucky to know him as a wonderful friend. Whenever I have needed his help or advice on something, Bacon’s best and honest advice has always been ready for me. After getting rid of my M8, I was hunting for an allocation for an M5 / M550 and to experience PCD which everyone had spoken highly of. But considering the craziness we all have been dealing with in the industry, I almost gave up and decided to put the plans of my birthday gift on hold for another 2 or 3 years. And that is when Stephen came in to help me accomplish. When I reached out to him about my plans, he knocked in some sense in my head of what route I should take for PCD and arranged an insane deal for me to build on. Ladies & Gentlemen, thanks to my great friend Stephen Bacon, I present to you my (a bit early) 40th birthday gift :slightly_smiling_face:

@Bacons_C.C Thank you brother for all your amazing hard work ! God Bless you Sir ! and keep yelling at me like you do lol I take 0 offense and will keep bothering you on that chat app ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

@mani_is_kool - Thank you for the kind words and I truly appreciate our friendship as well. It was an awesome experience and thankful that I could be a part of such a great birthday present as well. And no I am not making the payments for you :slight_smile:

Enjoy it Brother!

2 Likes

@Bacons_C.C is the man! Obviously we all know securing cars these days is tough, but Bacon got me situated after my previous broker couldn’t. He was with me every step of the way and answered all of my questions (and there were many).

I had previously ordered a car, so I was relatively familiar with the process, but obviously still wanted assurances. Bacon was able to land me an allocation and I built my ideal spec 2022 BMW M3C. It’s awesome! As times are tough, I had an order in with a broker for the same car, who never was able to come through with an allocation. Bacon got me hooked up in no time.

Since it was an out of state dealer and I wasn’t doing PCD, Bacon coordinated the transport of the car to me here in South Florida.

I’ve had the car a little over 2 weeks and I wouldn’t have gotten it if it weren’t for Bacon. Btw
he’s a funny dude so feel free to take some shots via email lol. He can take it. It’s all fun!

Btw
I made a leashackr account just to post a review. That’s how much I appreciate him.

Don’t look elsewhere!1

4 Likes

@KnightedBMW - I need you to send me some tissues please
 that was beautiful
 car is ok though :). Congrats man!!!

3 Likes

Bacon’s Car Concierge will be closed starting November 20th and reopen November 29th.

The party is about to start at the PCD!!! :red_car: :slight_smile:

Instagram

@Bacons_C.C This is a very late review but a review much deserved. Bacon helped me build my car back in March and took delivery of the vehicle in May. A custom built 2021 M340i xdrive. My first bmw and my first time working with Bacon. I have to say the experience working with Bacon from day one was far better than any dealership experience I ever had. He was honest, informative, and all around a genuine guy. He answered all my question and stood by my side every step of the way, figuratively speaking. :joy: If your considering getting a new car, look no further. Bacon is your guy!!

3 Likes

We recently leased our third car from @Bacons_C.C

That we have gone back three times is a testament to the exceptional service he provides.

We were probably one of the first customers when Stephen started BCC a few years ago. At the time, there had not been many reviews yet, but through our initial communication, it was clear that Stephen is passionate about taking care of his customers.

So it is heartening to see BCC’s business continues to blossom over the years, undoubtedly because Stephen’s passion for customers remains unabated, as evident in these hundreds of glowing reviews, to which we now happily add our third.

What is amazing about Stephen is that he is able to transform auto leasing, probably one of the most onerous and frustrating processes, into a pleasant and hassle-free experience for his clients.

To make an easy process look easy is no big deal. To make a difficult process look easy and pleasant requires a lot of deliberate focus and management, and it is in this area where Stephen really shines and he delivers precisely the exceptional value and service that he promises to his customers.

And, lest we forget about the car. In this crazy market where MSRP and above is the norm, Stephen managed to get 9% below MSRP on a beautiful 2022 BMW 330i.

Thanks Bacon. To many more future cars and beyond!

4 Likes

@_justj3rry - Thank you sir! Never too late! Always like hearing from clients and glad you are enjoying the vehicle! Looks great

@no_whereman - Thank you very much sir! It is always an honor to work with you and your family! I have certainly enjoyed the years filling up the garage with some great BCC vehicles. I always remind myself of the enjoyment and passion I have for helping people get their vehicles. Never take it for granted the amount of trust people give me! It is a great reminder that I am doing right for so many people in this market and I hope I will be able to continue it as well.

Thank you everyone for an awesome 2021 and looking forward to another great year!!!

5 Likes

Recently leased an X3M from Bacon (to go along with the M5 I leased from him back in June 2021), and I couldn’t be happier! The man is the best consultant and advocate out there and I am fortunate to have someone like him in my corner. I have said it before, and I will say it again, you are the absolute best! Easy to work with, knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and sometimes even funny lol! I kid, I kid!

Bacon, I appreciate all of your help and support! Thanks again for everything! I will be back!

4 Likes

I have nothing but good things to say about Stephen. He goes above and beyond during the whole process. I normally source my own deals, but given the market, I went ahead and used Stephen’s services and I couldn’t be happier. This was my first time ever using a broker and it was definitely worth it. He offered the best deal on a 2022 BMW X3 and his positive reviews really speak volumes. He’s on top of the whole process from start to finish. Would definitely recommend his services and I can see myself using him again in the foreseeable future.

PS: I did the PCD delivery and wow was it awesome. Thank you for a pleasant experience!

3 Likes

I ordered my X3M through Bacon with pickup at the Performance Center in Greenville, SC. I’ve had many BMWs in the past and dealing with Bacon was by FAR the best experience ordering a new BMW. His attention to detail is outstanding and you always get an immediate response from him. His professionalism is top notch. On top of it, he is very personable and a car enthusiast himself. He arranged everything perfectly and I would only consider dealing with him for all my future BMW needs.

9 Likes