šŸ„‘ avocautos - Lease Consulting - CA

@avocautos took great care of me. Highly recommend using HK if youā€™re in the market for BMW. Iā€™ve been on LH for around 4 years and have used multiple brokers and dealers to lease many cars for myself and family members. HK responded immediately and reliably kept in touch throughout our search and eventual deal completion, which is certainly not always the case in my experience. Seamless experience at the dealership with no hassle or surprises. My wife loves the X3 30e and we were very happy with the deal HK negotiated, especially considering the model has only been on lots a short while. Anyone looking to lease a BMW in CA donā€™t hesitate to try some fresh @avocautos !!
!

1 Like

@gummy - we are so flattered by your kind words that we may need to change our brand to ā€œguacamoleā€ - haha! What a blast working with you and your wife - you guys were so awesome! Thanks for the great sense of humor throughout the entire process.

We were so honored to help you get into that beautiful X3e (and in lightning speed)! One day weā€™re just discussing basics and the next day youā€™re guacā€™n 'n rollā€™n home in your sweet new ride. Please do stay in touch - really canā€™t wait till the next time you avocauto :avocado:! Congrats!

Guac can I say? If youā€™re in CA and looking for a BMW at a competitive price, then @avocautos has you covered! Itā€™s been an absolute pleasure working with HK. When it comes to you considering options? He is patient. Sharing with him exactly what youā€™re looking for? He is resourceful. Engagement through the entire process? He is responsive and professional. Iā€™ve never had a more streamlined and straightforward leasing experience.

The leasing process can be like an avocado in different ways. Working directly with some dealers can be as bumpy as avocado skin. If you want an experience thatā€™s as smooth as the inside of an avocado, contact HK! I intend on working with him again in the near future!

1 Like

LOL @CarryTheInterest! So much fun working with you and your fiancee - really appreciate the kind words (and avocado puns)! Was truly a privilege helping you get into your beautiful new ride, and already looking forward to hacking the next one w/ you in a few months ;-). Please do stay in touch - you guys are fam now :avocado:!

2 Likes

Just wanted to put in my two cents with avocado man. I did not use his service, but on the communication prior to the deal he was responsive both during the day and even late at night. Thumbs up by me.

2 Likes

Avocautos (HK) assisted me in aquiring my 2020 X4 M40i

Have never used an auto broker before. I will just sayā€¦will never NOT use an auto broker from here on out if theyā€™re all as great as avocautos.

Probably emailed him 50 times with various questions. Always responded quickly and very patient and upfront.

Save me thousands of dollars and the transaction was my favorite part

Everything signed via docusign in advance. Zero hassle at dealer. Was in and out of dealer in seriously under 20 min.

Thank you HK for your assistance. Will definitely use you again and recommend family/friends.

1 Like

Avocautos helped me get my M8 Comp Vert!!! HK was incredible with communication, and although we ran into some hiccups along the way with availability (not his fault at all) I ultimately ended up with what I wanted most at a deal I could not have gotten on my own. Not to mention the time I saved having HK do all the heavy lifting for me! I just signed, paid, and off I went with my new bad boy!

Canā€™t recommend Avocautos enough!!! Youā€™ve got a customer for LIFE!

1 Like

I researched on Lease Hacker for a week or so before deciding to use a lease consultant for the first time for a 2020 X5 xdrive40i loaner. After reading the reviews on LH, I decided to go with HK(@avocautos) and everything other folks have already mentioned about him was true for me as well! Honest (the most important one for me), quick communication, replying to even the absurd questions I had and helping with decision making by providing realistic facts upfront. If you are not sure about something, eg. whats a realistic deal you can expect with current conditions and what are the chances, just ask him and he will give his viewpoint which I found to be very helpful

Inventory was really low in NorCal on X5 loaners and I waited for few weeks. I skipped 1 or 2 deals in the meantime as it didnt fit my expectations and HK never added unnecessary pressure on me to act. He was even willing to go out of the way to contact dealers out of his network for me. He didnt have to do it but he was willing to try it out for me.

Eventually I decided to go with a deal HK got me if the dealer could take ~1% off from the initial offer. He said he will try and I totally underestimated his negotiation skills. Same day around evening time, he came back with a deal which was an additional ~3% off of the initial offer! I was not at all expecting it and it was a total surprise for me. Within 30 mins, he sent the full financial math and it exactly matched with what I had pre-calculated in LH Calculator. I said yes to it and he sent all the application details and connected with to the dealer. I sent all the docs via email next morning and they sent me edocument to sign (this had all the official application materials, the actual worksheet the dealer used etc) and it was all matching exactly to what was agreed upon. I signed it, went there, paid the Drive off amount and took the keys in less than 20 mins at the dealership. That easy and straightforward.

So I would definitely recommend @avocautos if you are looking for BMW deals in California!

1 Like

After striking out with the painful NorCal dealers, @avocautos came to the rescue and was able to get me a great deal on a 2020 X3M40i. Great customer service and would definitely recommend if you need to lease a car in this area!

1 Like

Thank you @bbonly! Appreciate the kind review!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review, @johno9 - really means a lot. Very happy we could help you w/ the X4M40i - what a beautiful car and an amazing color combo! Hope you are enjoying it, and canā€™t wait to help you w/ the next one in a few months :avocado: ;-)!

Many thanks for the excellent review, @cali5 - really means a lot. So glad we were able to get you such a screaming deal in a low inventory market! Was truly a pleasure working with you - loved your focus, determination and patience. Looking forward to helping you w/ the next one in a few months :-). Weā€™re here for you when ready. Just reach out when the time is ripe :avocado:!

HK is the man!!! Iā€™m a stickler and we went through a ton of back and forth. He was incredibly patient.

1 Like

Many thanks, @Kmzizzle! Was truly a pleasure helping you and your fiancee get into that awesome X3M40i (wildfire evacuations notwithstanding)! Appreciate the kind words, and looking forward to the next time you avocauto :avocado:! Early congrats on the upcoming nuptials!

Thanks, @safeer! Was a pleasure helping you and your wife (especially on National Guacamole Day)!. Glad we could get you into something with which you were 100% content! Enjoy the beautiful car, and looking forward to the next time you avocauto :avocado:!

Such a great experience working with HK @avocautos. My first time diving into the world of LH and using a broker and HK made it all so easy - answering all my questions and consistently checking in on our quest to find my dream car ā€” and he did it! HK sourced me an incredible deal and was so helpful every step of the way. Paying an upfront brokerā€™s service may seem counterintuitive to some people, but it saved me so many headaches and throughout the whole process I felt in the best of hands. Thank you again HK!!

2 Likes

Thanks very much for the kind words, @shins! So glad we could help you find your dream car! Congrats, again, and looking forward to the next time you avocauto :avocado:!

Awesome experience. @avocautos helped me to find my x3 m40i, and avoid a potential hassle which saved me a lot of nerves. The best part, besides an awesome deal, was the transparency of the whole process and super quick responses from @avocautos. Really appreciate the help and definitely recommend using their service.

1 Like

@avocautos was an absolute pleasure to work with. Deal was straight forward and super happy he was able to find us an X3M for an amazing price. Looking forward to working with HK in the future!

-Indy

1 Like

Great experience with @avocautos, answered all my questions promptly and I had zero issues throughout the process. Car was delivered to my door, definitely recommend them!

1 Like