đŸ„‘ avocautos - Lease Consulting - CA

Many thanks @kosenkobogdan - glad we were able to help you get into that beautiful X3M40i! Appreciate the kind words and lightning-fast speed at which you were able to close! Congrats, again, to you and your family. Can’t wait till the next time you avocauto :avocado:!

Thank you, @Preet! Congrats to you and your fam on that jaw-dropping new X3M - what a beast of a car! Hope you all are enjoying it, and look forward to the next time you avocauto :avocado:!

1 Like

Hi Fellow Leashackers,
@avocautos helped me pick the right car and achieve a leasehacker worthy deal on X3MC!!! HK is legit! He is super helpful and responsive. The shopping experience of bad deals and stressful moments of negotiations are over. HK does the dirty work and gets you the deal that you wish you could get. His connections give you an inside edge over others towards the RIPE autos. It is straightforward way of getting the deal done.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to HK and get the process started. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy the car experience again.

3 Likes

@avocautos was amazing in helping me get a great deal on my M235 GC. First time going through the process with a broker and I couldn’t believe how easy HK made the process. Fast responses, explaining every step of the way and helped me close extremely quickly without the hassle. Will definitely be recommending him in the future.

1 Like

Thanks very much, @OzzyG - was an absolute honor helping you and your fiancee! So many congrats are in order :-)! Hope you all are enjoying the new ride - looking forward to the next time you avocauto! :avocado:

Appreciate the kind words, @strong_coffee! Glad we could get you into that beautiful 3-series! Was lots of fun hacking the deal for you, and look forward to the next time you avocauto! :avocado:

HK (@avocautos) is an amazing resource for this forum and his deals are excellent. I had originally engaged him through this forum. I was getting a new X3 for my family and HK sourced me some amazing options. Ultimately I was able to fortuitously get a deal to fall in my lap, but HK gave me sound tips, advice, and thoughts throughout, even though he didn’t have to! Thanks for being a resource for me and others on this forum, and always being a consummate professional throughout. Can’t recommend @avocautos enough!

1 Like

Thanks so much, @Slomo_65 - was an absolute honor hacking this deal for you. What a beautiful new ride :drooling_face:! Hope you and the fam are enjoying it! Congrats, again, and we look forward to the next time you avocauto! :avocado:

1 Like

Hey Fellow Leasehackers-

Wanted to post a HUGE thanks to HK and @avocautos for the super last minute help with a replacement lease for my Dads BMW 5 series. Long story short, my retired Dad lives in California and his preferred local dealership (where he bought or leased his last 3 cars with trade ins going back over 10 years) came back with a deal that was pretty lousy.

Having used the resources of the LH community for my last two cars on the East Coast, I quickly realized that the most efficient way to sort this out for my Dad was to reach out to active member brokers in California and HK @avocautos did not disappoint.

We zeroed in on a car ($54,500 X3 with M Sport package etc) and HK quickly went to work handling all of the back and forth with a final and very detailed intro email to dealership and we were done. Full white glove service from HK, but ultimately also the sales team and finance staff. Zero surprises and my dad was in and out of the dealership in under 45mins including his lease return.

Our family could not be more pleased about this closing and in the end my Dad ended up with a M Sport X3 that with an MSRP of over $3k over the one his local dealership was offering with $2,700 less in drive offs (just first month and typical drive offs and $0 cap reduction in this deal) AND most important net net just over $3,000 less over the life of the lease.

Thank you so much HK @avocautos! You really made this son look good with his Dad. Our family can’t thank you enough!

3 Likes

@pdiddy8 - congrats on the beautiful M235 GC - such a sweet ride, and glad we could get you into it in lightning speed :cloud_with_lightning:! Appreciate the kind review - was truly our pleasure. Can’t wait till the next time you avocauto! :avocado:

Thank you HK for your help in securing my 228xi Gran Coupe! It’s been an awesome experience and much appreciate your rapid responsiveness, the smooth process you put in place with the dealership, and overall advice on finding this specific deal. At $265/month without loyalty for a $42K model, I couldn’t be happier! Would definitely recommend.

1 Like

Flattered by your kind and thoughtful review, @postal007! So happy for you and your family, and hope you’re enjoying the new X3. Look forward to the next time you avocauto! :avocado:

1 Like

Wow, @airmax - blown away by your very thoughtful review! It was absolutely our pleasure!
So glad we could help you and your family find a last-minute lease deal on a '21 X3 M-sport (it looks gorgeous, btw)! Happy to hear Mr. @airmax95, Sr., was pleased, and we could help make you look good ;-). Please take all of the credit w/ the pops - as far as we know, this was all you :shushing_face:. Congrats, again, to you and the fam - looking forward to the next time you avocauto :avocado:!

@avocautos was so helpful and a pleasure to work with! I can be indecisive by nature and he never pressured or made me feel bad for needing to take my time, even though he knew the clock was ticking on the deal he setup. I got an AMAZING price on a BMW 2020 228xi GC. I honestly hate the car leasing or purchasing process so having him work out a deal that I know I would never in a million years be able to do on my own is so worth it! Thanks HK! Not to mention he has the best marketing on LH :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a super smooth experience with HK a second time around! HK previously helped me get a badass X3M and now he got me a smoking deal on an i3 REX! Thank you HK! A+ Service as always!

1 Like

HK was great to work with. He’s always very professional and respectful. He explains and answers any concern that you might have.
Something didn’t work out and I ended up not getting a lease but I will definitely come back to HK when the time comes!

1 Like

Thanks very much @alexSF - such a pleasure working with you! What a crazy deal on a beautiful car?! Congrats, again - very happy for you, and hope you’re enjoying it to the fullest. Looking forward to the next time you avocauto :avocado:!

@avocautos great service, would highly recommend working with HK. Responsive, very polite, straightforward, and offered a great deal. Wish I had found this earlier in my search process but will definitely plan to use moving forward. Thank you!

1 Like

@avocautos helped me to find a great deal. What’s more, Avocautos has been very responsive and helpful through out the process while I am under a little unusual situation. Super excited with my new BMW car! Thank you!!

1 Like

@CPE - CONGRATS! Such a pleasure working with you on this one! You weren’t indecisive at all
you knew exactly when to jump on the right deal! Hope you’re enjoying the beautiful new ride - please do reach out any time - you are fam! Looking forward to the next time you avocauto :avocado:!