šŸ„‘ avocautos - Lease Consulting - CA

Great experience with avocautos on a loaner X3 in NorCal. I did my own research and personally contacted ~10 dealers in the area knowing what I was looking for and prioritizing a set of options I wanted vs. the lowest possible price. Given low inventory/demand, I was able to get folks to either ~15% off or ~20bps MF markup but not both, and avocautos was ultimately able to do better on both and lower my total 3 yr lease cost by ~$1.5K post-broker fee. His sales contact @ the dealer was excellent, arranged personal delivery to SFO (had to return a rental) and great to work with.

1 Like

Thank you @dmmm! And congrats, again, on that awesome X3! Glad everything worked out and you were able to get into the car so quickly! Was a pleasure helping you with such a ripe deal, and canā€™t wait to see pics, so we can add to our Wall of Fresh Fame! Looking forward to the next time you choose to avocauto :avocado:!

Lets get some photos in from my previous review. Still loving this car! Everybody kept saying I stole the car.

1 Like

Looks amazing, @Chiuy. Thanks, again, for the kind words, and for sharing these photos. You really did get a steal of a deal! All about timing sometimes. Looking forward to the next time you choose to avocauto :avocado:!

Great experience working with @avocautos. My first time using a broker so I was a bit hesitant and full of questions. Avocautos were readily available to answer all my questions, even late into the night. HK was able to source and negotiate an amazing deal below invoice with base MF on a brand new m340i when almost every dealer wouldnā€™t negotiate much, if anything. Initially was looking for a loaner m340i, but as inventory grew thin, dealers wouldnā€™t discount much for them, so we switched to looking for a new one with only a marginal increase in monthly, and found a dealer willing to move a unit with the numbers HK and I were happy with. HK wouldnā€™t settle for any worse deal. Would highly recommend, and looking forward to the next one!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Cardinal! Was an absolute pleasure working with you and fighting hard to get you into that beautiful M340i! That pic by the coast looks amazing (will be adding you to our Wall of Fresh Fame, of course :-))! So glad all the stars aligned and you got what you wanted (at a ridiculous price!). Please do stay in touch - this truly was like helping a friend :-). Canā€™t wait for the next one! Enjoy that new ride - congrats!

1 Like

HK is the man! He was able to get me a deal that I didnā€™t think was possible in my region (PNW), on a car that I initially thought would be out of my price range - I really could not be happier with the outcome. I was pretty set on what car/specs I wanted, and HK delivered on every request. Initially we had a deal in place at a NorCal dealership, but it fell through at the last minute. But HK kept on pushing and expanded his search to find the a better equipped car at a dealership that was much closer to me. I was also super impressed with his communication, always responding very quickly. This was my first time using a broker and I will not hesitate to contact @avocautos again whenever I need another vehicle. The whole process was seamless and will save me a bunch of money over the term of my lease. 5 Stars!

2 Likes

A bit of a late review. Got a white M4 CS (different from the above reviewer) about 3 weeks ago. Iā€™m a busy person and donā€™t have much time to shop around. Very easy and quick process. Initiated the discussion about the car on a Saturday afternoon, picked up the car the following day. @avocautos (HK) responded quickly to all my questions and concerns, even late on a Saturday night. Fantastic price! Will certainly reach out to again when itā€™s time for the next one, perhaps the new generation M4 :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words, @rajanh3. Super-happy it all worked out and very excited for you! What a gorgeous new ride (added you to our Wall of Fresh Fame ), and what a crazy deal! Hope youā€™re enjoying it, and not turning too many heads ;-). Thanks for choosing avocautos - was an absolute pleasure helping you. See you in a few months for the next one ;-).

2 Likes

@vlo - not late at all! Thank you very much for the thoughtful review. We were honored to help you get into that beautiful new ride (at such crazy price!). Thanks for being so organized and committed - it really helped us move in record time. Canā€™t wait till your 1200mi service, so you can really enjoy that beast of a car! Looking forward to the next time you avocauto :avocado:!

1 Like

Great experience working with HK. I told him what I wanted and he was able to negotiate and get an excellent deal on my X3 M40i. Highly recommend his service!

1 Like

Thanks, @larryhoover, and congrats on the awesome new ride - looks amazing! Was a lot of fun working with you - love how you knew exactly what you wanted and when to jump on a deal that was ripe for the picking! Canā€™t wait for the next time you avocauto :avocado:!

HK was so much help and got me an awesome deal on an M4CS. Unfortunately some other stuff fell through so I couldnā€™t take advantage of it, but the papers were all drawn up and the deal was ready! He was very understanding when life threw me a curveball and because of that a few months later I returned to him for another purchase.

Highly recommended!

-Austin

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind review, @the_goose589 - was really our pleasure! So glad things worked out for you - you and your family are always welcome @ avocautos. Looking forward to seeing pics and would be honored to help you w/ the next one :avocado:!

I worked with @avocautos for my first lease ever. Gotta say, Iā€™m probably spoiled for life now. Incredibly easy to work with, zero hassle, and I got the ripest deal I could have imagined on a 330i loaner. In addition to 17% off MSRP, @avocautos was even able to negotiate some incentives I never would have been able to get otherwise. Awesome experience, highly recommended to anyone!

2 Likes

I worked with @avocautos on getting me a new X3M. Smooth and easy transaction at a price I was very happy with! For anyone considering an X3M ā†’ Holy shit this thing is a beast. Iā€™ve been wanting one and thanks to HK I have one! I meanā€¦uhhhā€¦ my wife has one. lol. A+ highly recommend!

2 Likes

@avocautos has been a huge help and I canā€™t thank him enough. He was regularly available, answered all of my annoying questions and dealt with my indecisiveness during the whole process. Although we werenā€™t able to close a car in the end, it was not his fault and he did everything he could to try to get me a good deal. HK is a good and honest dude and I really liked that he advised and informed me on the deals rather than pushing me into them and allowed me to make an informed decision in the end.

Once Iā€™m in the market for my next car Iā€™ll definitely hit him up again. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

2 Likes

Thanks, @thomasb - absolutely blown away by your kindness! Was so much fun working w/ you and so glad we could squeeze in every last bit of incentive for you. As they say in avocauto land, ā€œthe deal was beyond ripe for the pickingā€ ;-). Please reach out whenever your family is ready for the SUV! Looking forward to working with you all again soon - canā€™t will till the next time you avocauto :avocado:!

Haha - thanks @leo_p! Was truly a pleasure working w/ you and your family, and really glad it all went smoothly. Such as awesome ride, and love the interior and the 21" wheels! Youā€™re right - that car is a beast! Make sure your wife (errrā€¦you) stay under the speed limit! LOL. Looking forward to the next time you avocauto :avocado:!

Thanks very much for the kind and thoughtful words, @thenation7 - you werenā€™t indecisive at all! Was a lot of fun ripening deals w/ you and glad you found the experience useful. Hope to work w/ you again soon! :avocado: