Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

Leased a 2020 430i early this month with the help of Chris. I txt Chris and told him what I wanted. He found the car with the features I asked for in a day, and got a price that I like, so we paid for deposit and flew from NorCal to LA to pick up the car and everything was smooth in the dealership, except I am still waiting some parts to be mailed to me. Chris is so nice and made sure we enjoy the car after the deal is done, this is the after sale service that I really want to see. Thank you so much Chris!

1 Like

I worked with Alex looking for the right 2020 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate deal. Alex was a huge help answering all my questions, providing me pricing and expertise. I did not lease through Autopia in the end, but I certainly appreciated all of Alex’s help while searching. Timing with shut downs made it difficult for me to finalize a deal since I would have had to pick up the car, no fault of Autopia’s! I will definitely reach back out to Autopia when my other lease is up, i’ll never deal directly with a dealership again if I can help it!!

1 Like

Thanks Chris - Hope you enjoy it in great health!

Thanks to Autopia and Emmy for finding me a great deal for my family ! Everything was FAST , smooth and easy !

I had to take a ride to pickup the car but it was well worth it !

Working with them gave me peace of mind during these hard times !

I highly recommend them !!

Thank you so much for your help !

1 Like

Thank you! Hope you enjoy it in great health!

After getting ripped off on my last lease, found leasehackr and have been educating myself over the past few years. As my current lease was coming to an end, i reached out to Autopia on a saturday night via text, 8 PMish, and got an immediate reply back from Chris, who had a couple question that i failed to address in my first text (some brokers have yet to get back to me to this day.) He let me know he would get back to me on monday, as most dealerships are closed on the weekends currently due to COVID. Chris called on on Monday and explained that the model i wanted was not available anywhere, but could be ordered from the factory. He also let me know that it was not leasing well and i could get a much nicer car for the cost. He proceeded to ask what i wanted in a car, and if i had any other options. Long story short i went with a M340i. He immediately found one for me WHILE WE WERE ON THE PHONE, but did not quite have the packages i wanted. He got back to me next day with a model that had everything that i wanted. He was quick to respond to my texts, quick in providing quotes and had answers to all my questions. Not pushy at all, does not call all the time if thats your thing (some of us prefer texting). 10/10 smooth transaction, no beating around the bush, clear communication, clear expectations, very reliable and prompt service + really cool guy (nothing worse than a very pushy broker). Closed the deal in 4 days from first text to delivery, and had the car delivered right to my front door. BMW lady was gone in 10 mins. Chris even offered to come down and teach me the works on my new car, but not needed lol

Recommending him to all my coworkers, family and friends. Save time, save the stress and buy through Chris(Autopia).

1 Like

I reached out to Autiopia through a program I found through my employer, but recognized them from here. I filled out a detailed form and submitted it and I was contacted by text from Emmy. I said I was looking to buy in a week or so and let her know exactly what I was looking for, a Mazda CX-9, my location and package and color desired. Did not get a reply for two days, then she said to contact back when I was ready in a week and sent me a link to the spreadsheet.

I contacted again last week and was never replied to or contacted again. I went and leased a different vehicle on my own vehicle this last weekend.

Autopia did not work for me, and did not seem to want to try very hard to even get started. Just sharing my experience, it was a brief interaction but was not great.

1 Like

Hon residual - Rod here. I just wanted to apologize for the experience you had.

As I mentioned to you via PM, unfortunately Emmy and a few other colleagues have been furloughed due to the economic environment and COVID. We are operating with reduced staffing. Please accept our apologies that your message fell through the cracks and we did not respond in time.

I hope you enjoy your new car in good health and if there’s anything we can do to make it up please let me know. I sent you my contact info in the PM.

All my best,
Rod

1 Like

Had been dealing with Sam here in CA. Happened to get caught up with the COVID shutdown. He stuck with me throughout even though the dealership had a shakeup. Very good guy, a pleasure to work with. Met up with him today to pickup the car and everything went smoothly and the car is excellent. Will refer him unequivocally.

1 Like

Sam is the absolute best. I was in the market for a 2020 x3 but no rush. I had initially tried to negotiate some deals for myself before reaching out to Autopia and I couldn’t get anywhere close to what Sam was able to get me.

He was patient with all my questions and always took the time to make sure every detail I wanted clarification on was answered. He showed me a bunch of options available but since I wasn’t in a rush, we ended up doing a custom order. Even with Covid19 screwing up the timeline a bit, Sam was there to update me on the progress throughout every step and made me feel at ease going through him.

Once the Spartanburg plant was back open the production of the vehicle went through pretty quickly and delivery went without a hitch.

Needless to say I am very happy with my x3 and in 3 years time, Sam will be my first call for my next lease.

1 Like

Northern California. Besides leasing cars for my wife and myself, I have a few friends I help with car purchases/leases as an odd hobby since I like to think I’m pretty good at it and find it, usually, entertaining to negotiate car deals. One of these friends was up for a new lease but this time I really preferred not go to dealers. As an unrelated third party, salespeople are usually annoyed I’m there to begin with despite not really getting in the way of their sales pitch, but given Covid restrictions I wasn’t eager to go back and forth with a really, really annoyed salesperson. So had bookmarked this thread and told her “I’ve never used one but try this broker and let me see what deal(s) are being offered and I’ll let you know if you should go for it, if not we’ll go to the dealers together”.

I don’t know the exact timeline, I think about 24 hours, but in short order Rod found her two deals on 2020 BMW 330 loaners. Both great deals but the better of the two was $2K DAS, $408/month on a $48K MSRP 330i xDrive. And that’s with our area’s rather high registration fees and sales tax factored in. I replied “That’s a lot better than I was expecting and a LOT better than I’ll ever be able to negotiate - so if it’s the car you want, do it”.

Smooth, simple transaction to complete the deal. She said Rod even called her shortly before signing to help her navigate potential F&I upsells (she told my that they didn’t even try to pitch extra product, perhaps they knew she had been coached?).

Highly recommend this service.

1 Like

Just picked my 330i up today with Sam. Sam is definitely the person you should choose when considering leasing a BMW!

Sam’s price is very competitive, and his quote is quite straightforward, explained every detail.

I sent Sam more than 30 emails asking about the car delivery progress and random questions. He always replies to my email promptly(usually within 30 minutes) professionally, straightforward and patiently. Sam also drove me to the dealership and helped me inspected the car.

Thank you Sam for bringing the excellent experience!

1 Like

Just picked up a new 2020 BMW M550i through Sam!

Was in search for a new BMW and was searching this forum for some info on what leases were looking like. That is when I ran into a post who put me in contact with Sam. Sent him an email and got the first response that day within 10-15 min asking me what spec i was looking for and I was shocked at how fast he was ready to go and find me a new car. Lets just say Sam was still answering my questions at 2am some nights which I found amazing. Due to Covid dealers were a mess and finding this car (Which seems to not be available anywhere is the spec I was looking for) was a task that was much harder then I expected. Sam dealt with numerous dealers to find me the car I liked at an INSANE price that was much lower then anywhere else I’ve seen these deals posted on LH. Sam is so gracious and kind and wants what’s best for his customer and NOT the dealer. He will get you what you want and when you want it.

There were some mess ups with the dealer regarding the car and they were not in any rush but Sam kept on them. He even got the car shipped to SoCal from NorCal for me next day with no hassles. I was so amazed by the experience with Sam that I recommended my family friends to gets cars through him as well and they leased a 330i and 840i convertible through him the same week. This is what I call an efficient broker. Stop playing around with the dealers and get the deal you’ve always been wanting. I think the best part of this experience was through it all I got to know Sam on more of a personal level with many of the same interests in me. So not only did I get the car I wanted but gained a new friend as well.

Thank you Sam and be ready for the many new clients I will be suggesting you too!

3 Likes

I reached out to autopia and had a fast response from Chris. I wish i knew about Chris and autopia long ago instead of haggling with dealers myself.The process was super smooth, easy, kept me informed. He found the exact specs for the vehicle I wanted in no time. Most of all, got a great deal despite the covid situation. I want to thank Chris and would highly recommend him. Genuinely great guy and going to come back to him for my next ride!

3 Likes

Reached out to Autopia and met Sam about 1 year ago to the day. He helped me find the perfect deal on an M4 CS searching high and low as the 2019s were dwindling. Now a year later, and probably 50 car quotes later he just gave me the build code for our custom built 2021 X7. I always thought you could only get deals on lot cars, and building a car meant you had to pay near full MSRP for it. But thanks to Sam and Autopia I am patiently waiting for my custom car to come in next month built with everything my family needs, no compromises.
Dealer quotes have always come in at least $100-200 higher and the sales people that rarely put in the time for you.
Autopia is how all car deals should work. No haggling, no pressure, I ask how much a car would be, I get a price and it either works or doesn’t (as we all know leases are very different not only from manufacturer to manufacturer, but even car to car).
Cannot recommend Autopia enough. Ask for Sam. Tell him Roy sent you (which will probably be met by an “oh no” haha).

1 Like

Recently moved to CA and I am glad I reached out to Autopia. Chris replied immediately and we were able to find a fairly good deal on a 2020 330i based on my circumstance. My situation was complicated but Chris was courteous and helpful throughout the entire process. Did not have to negotiate with the dealership for a low-hassle experience. This is my first experience with leasehackr & Autopia, and it certainly won’t be my last. I would highly recommend Autopia. Thank you Chris and thank you to the Autopia team for hooking me up with a great car!

2 Likes

Just picked up my car two days ago. I worked with Chris and it was a fun experience. He is able to provide informative suggestions and help me land on a good deal. Also he got some crazy stories. Would recommend people to work with Autopia if you don’t want spend lots of time to go back and forth with multiple dealers.

1 Like

Thank you for the kinds words! Hope you enjoy your car in great health!

Wanted to thank Rod at Autopia for the amazing job he did in getting us an X7. The one we wanted was sold before the dealership could secure it. We ended up ordering one from the factory. Only took about 3 weeks to arrive at my home. It has every option we wanted. He answered all of my questions and was patient with me. Through no fault of his own the numbers changed and he stepped up and made up the difference. I will be using Rod again in the future when i replace my other car next year. Can’t say enough good things about the experience.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Hope you and your wife enjoy the car in great health!