Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

I’m intrigued. Why don’t you share your deal in “Share Deals” so others can appreciate it also?
Congrats.

Continuing the discussion from Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT:

I came across Autopia here in leasekackr when I was looking to lease a new BMW 530e. I sent a text to Sam and got a prompt response within minutes. Sam is extremely professional and responsive. I had very specific specs in mind from the start and exactly wanted that and nothing else! Sam was diligent enough to find cars matching my criteria all across CA but none exactly matched what I wanted or the dealers were playing the hardball and not offering enough discounts on those vehicles so as Sam suggested I went with a custom order deal. I could not believe that it is possible to get good discounts on custom orders but surprise surprise, Sam can pull it off!!!
We placed a customer order through a dealership in So-Cal and the car went into production in 2 days and arrived in CA 8 weeks later.
As far as price goes, he is very very competitive. He was able to beat any price that other brokers are offering. So I’m really happy with what I’m paying for my car.
To top it all off, I had to fly to So-Cal to pick up the car, Sam was kind enough to pick me up from the airport and drive me to the dealership, I can’t say enough good things about this guy!

I had a really good experience with Sam and for sure will ping him again in a year when my other lease is due! Thank you Sam!

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words! it was a pleasure working with you, and glad we got her in the time frame promised! Hope you enjoy your new ride in great health!

Appreciate the kind words, you made it easy for me to get it done, you knew exactly what you wanted which is highly appreciated! Congrats on your stunning car, hope you enjoy it in great health!

I’m jumping in the bandwagon and add my praise to the Autopia team. I worked with Chris and Sam to lease a 2020 X1 for my mother. Texted late Friday afternoon, had the build sheet within minutes, agreed on the deal (which was better than the best deal I shopped), and sent off the credit app.

By 1pm on Saturday, the car was in my garage. Paperwork took maybe 10 minutes and was zero pressure. No surprises and no drama.

I still can’t believe how quick and smooth the entire process went. All my future business will go to these guys - simply outstanding!

1 Like

Sam is awesome…was looking at geting a 530e loaner, ended up not getting it and passing the deal onto a co-worker of mine. They delivered the car to our workplace and had the deal signed there. Paperwork took less than 10 minutes (similar to what others have said above). Even was able to run other options for me, even though I settled on a different car. Definitely is passionate about what he does and it shows. Definitely referring others to him if they are looking for cars.

Thanks Sam!!!

1 Like

Worked with Autopia for an SUV lease, Alex is very responsive, fast reply back, straight answers and no bull shit! Unfortunately we were not able to close the deal because I was very very firm on the price I wanted to spend for my 2nd car. But this team is 2000 times better than the guy I dealt with in LH. I definitely recommend them! My first car is up for lease return in Dec so I’m going to reach them again at that time to get one from them 100% sure!

1 Like

My sister reached out to me for help on her next lease as hers was up this month. She was a little skeptical since she never used a lease broker before, but I assured her if she didn’t have the stomach to deal with the negotiation process it was well worth the fee. Based on research, reviews and the fact that she was looking for Kia, I had her reach out to Autopia.

She’s on her way home now with her new Sportage and really excited. The team kept in contact with her through every step of the process and she couldn’t believe that she was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour, including turning in her old lease. Based on how smooth everything went, I can say that Autopia just made a customer for life. Also, great job making me look like a rockstar :wink: !

1 Like

Thanks so much for the kind words Tom! Your sister was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Wish you both all the best!

Have nothing but great things to say about Autopia! Worked with Rod on getting a 2020 Honda Accord Ex. He was very prompt and helpful anytime I had a question, and I did have a lot of them. Helped me throughout the whole process and explained everything as we went. Even had the car delivered right to my home, paperwork took less then 20 minutes. Will definitely recommend to anyone and will work with them again for my next lease! Thanks again Autopia!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the kind words! We hope you enjoy your new Honda in great health!!

1 Like

Big thanks to Sam at Autopia for helping me get an amazing lease deal on a BMW X1. Service was truly first rate. Communication was quick, super friendly and informative. Sam really went the extra mile (or two) to make the deal work when an OL Code I gave him from another dealer turned out to be invalid. Car was delivered to my house right on schedule and paperwork was quick and painless without any of the usual extended warranty and other hard sell items. My wife was shocked at how quick and painless the whole experience was. I’ll be recommending Autopia and Sam to all my friends and family and can’t imagine going the dealership route again.

1 Like

This is a overdue review I promised. I leased a BMW x3 with Sam in So-Cal in early January. In short, best car buying experience ever and big thanks to Sam for all his effort, even after the car leased.

It was my first time leasing via a broker and it was my first leasing a car too. And it was probably the most convenient way and best buying/leasing experience I have ever had. I posted the spec of the car (pretty specific and hard to find by myself) I wanted in this forum and got connected with Sam by messaging back and force. He found me 4 cars fitting 90% of my requirements under 30 minutes. I picked one and Sam got me the quote (an awesome price) under another 20 minutes later. It is not an unicorn deal but was the one of the best deal I can find even on this forum. So we had the deal, and the very 2nd day, I got the car delivered to my home and I signed paperwork in 10 minutes. Simply, effortless. I will go to Sam whenever I need another car.

1 Like

Nice car buying experience with Autopia. Work with Sam and Kiera to lease a BMW X3 in February. They are very responsive and professional. They can quickly run a search and find the car which I exactly want without any additional unexpected specs. Kiera was very patient and answered all my questions multiple times. Working with Autopia can save my time to shop around and negotiate with dealerships. I will definitely use them again next time!

1 Like

Just want to share my experience. After my own attempts negotiating with dealerships I got a quote from Autopia, and just picked up my 2020 Sonata SEL Plus from them two days ago. The process couldn’t have been any easier from start to finish. Rod was awesome in communicating with me throughout, and even picked me up at the train station the day of delivery. There were no surprises, and it only took me about 10 minutes total to complete the paperwork. The car’s prep by the dealership it came from was flawless. Couldn’t be happier! Highly recommend Autopia.

2 Likes

Thank you Chris! Hope you enjoy your new car in great health!

Just used Autopia after having a deal fall through with a different broker service (not 100% what happened there except that it seemed the dealership decided to stop working with the broker at some point during the process). I got an email and then follow up call from Rod. Told him what I wanted and then showed him the deal I had been trying to set up and he was able to find the same car and get one of the dealers he works with to agree to those terms. Picked up my 2019 Kia Niro LX and it was the smoothest process I’ve ever been a part of! Love the car so far! 20200311_185521|375x500

1 Like

It was nice working with you! Wish you enjoy the new car in great health!

1 Like

Just wanted to share my experience working with Autopia. We got a great price on a beautiful new CX5 – photo attached – the first new car my wife and I have ever purchased! The wife loves the ride, and I’m a happy camper, having found the absolute best pricing on the car. The Autopia team was critical, advising us on the right trim, helping locate multiple instances of the perfectly spec’d vehicle, and most importantly, negotiating with multiple dealers to chip, slash, and burn away the markup. Having them run point on negotiations allowed us a stress-free, and haggle-free buying experience. We saved a lot of money, and avoided a ton of hassle with Autopia. This is how I will buy my next car. Feel free to ping me with any questions about the service.

1 Like

I had a great experience working with Rod in the NJ area on a X1 lease. Great communication throughout. He worked hard to get us all the features we wanted. Highly recommended. Car was delivered to my location, and paperwork took 10 minutes.

1 Like