Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

I tried to go it on my own. I learned what a good deal should be, but I didn’t know how to get a dealer to work with me on a lease. At the last minute I decided to reach out to Autopia and was promptly responded to by Sam.

Sam was extremely attentive and helpful at every step of the way. I let him know some of the criteria I was looking for and he went to work right away.

The entire process was wrapped up within a couple of days and my time spent with the dealership was down to about 15 minutes total. Everything was pre filled out, there were no upsells, no gotchas. The person I worked with at the dealership was also very attentive and nice. That too was a very different experience than the typical interactions I have had with dealerships where I feel like I am being evaluated for every penny i could conceivably give up.

It really was amazing. I can’t imagine leasing or buying another car without consulting Sam.

And to truly go above and beyond Sam facilitated my previous lease return. There was a little bit of body damage to the bumper but I felt the fee was insanely minimal ($100).

All in all, save yourself the time and effort. Work with this group, I can’t sing their praises enough.

EDIT: New car was a 2020 BMW 330i.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Was a pleasure working with you. you knew exactly what you wanted and made it pretty easy for me! Hope you enjoy your new car in great health!

Sam is the man! I can’t even begin to explain how great he was throughout the entire process even when we hit some major issues. Put shortly - In our early conversations Sam mentioned that he “wants to treat his customers like how he would want to be treated as a customer” and that was reverberated through our entire experience with Sam.

I reached out to Sam in February and right off the bat, Sam responded almost instantly and provided me with available cars that may interest me but he insisted I only pick a car that met my exact needs. He wasn’t pushy and didn’t make me feel I had to buy a car right then and there. Given what was available, we decided a factory order was best to ensure I got exactly what I wanted.

Unfortunately COVID happened which caused some major issues with the delivery of the car from the dealership. Long story short - the dealership we worked with had some internal issues which meant the car was no longer available for us. The amount of work Sam put in after that to rectify an issue that wasn’t his fault really shows the type of person he is. We ordered a new car from a different dealership where Sam managed to get the same deal even though this was about 2 months later and the deals were starting to dry up post shelter-in-place (in CA). Sam even covered a portion of the mobile notary needed even though the issues were no fault of his own. He even double-checked to ensure I was okay with the front place license plate installed prior to shipment - if that doesn’t tell you his commitment to his clients then I don’t know what does.

Sam is literally available 24/7 and answered any and all questions throughout the entire process. I would never lease a car again without going through him. Sam took care of every aspect and updated us every step of the way. He doesn’t do high pressure sales tactics, offers no BS and was always transparent about what was going on. It was such a refreshing experience that I didn’t think was possible when getting a new car.

Please do yourself a favor, save yourself the headache of trying to deal with the dealerships and leave it to Sam and his team to take care of you.

Thanks again Sam. Hope you get to take that well deserved vacation soon!

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words sir! she looks STUNNING! Hope you and E enjoy it in great health! it was a pleasure working with you and glad it all worked out at the end!

1 Like

I’ve been using this forum as an incredible source of knowledge for the past couple of years, having been stung with a couple of bad deals over the years. Despite being far better armed with information, I decided to use a broker for my son’s new car.

I contacted Sam on Monday this week, at which point my son hadn’t even decided what car he wanted. It’s now Friday evening and my son has a new Kia Forte GT Line in the driveway.

I can’t speak highly enough of the service I got from Sam. Outstanding communication, immediate responses and he delivered exactly what he promised. You can’t really ask for more?

If you’re on the fence about texting Sam, hesitate no more. He will save you a ton of hassle and time, not to mention money.

First choice color wasn’t immediately available, but he tracked one down, kept me fully in the loop on timing and then said I’d be in and out of the dealer in 30 minutes. I think we were done in 28 :slight_smile:

I will 100% be using Sam again. Cheers buddy!

1 Like

Rod at Autopia was amazing again. He also assisted me in a factory ordered X7 which is amazing. I wanted a 3 series and talked to Rod. A day later we had agreed upon a vehicle that was on its way to the dealership. While I waited for the car to arrive at the dealer I decided that I wanted a 3 series with M sport and some particular packages. Rod worked with me for like a month to secure one. I felt like we talked and chatted everyday. He was more than patient with me. He searched and searched and for whatever reason the dealers were unwilling to trade the cars to the dealer we were working with. Finally he found one and its the one i always wanted and low and behold the car arrived yesterday. Can’t say enough good things about Rod. He is so patient and willing help when he can. In 3 years (probably less) when both my leases are up I will be calling Rod at Autopia.

edit: While I was having some difficulty contacting them, Rod was able to get the process back on track for me.

Glad that we were able to help!

All the best,
Rod

I had been negotiating with BMW dealers to find a good deal in bay-area, it turns out that BMW finance refuses me because of my Visa status. I saw this thread and sent a text message to the given phone number, I was responded within 5mins, and Chris was my broker, he helped me find my ideal deal(exact model with exact specs) in the same day, and the deal is very aggressive. He was also able to got me approved by BMW finance(I got declined again initially). Chris also answers a lot of my questions which are out of their scope(e.g. what is the cheap insurance company), he is patient and very happy to help me out. I would definitely recommend him to my friends personally.

A little rundown:
I had been talking to multiple dealers and brokers for quite a long time. Some were responsive, some were not. Some offered reallly good deals while gave the standard leases.
Enter Sam - immediate replies, loads of information ( I like to do my research, so it was nice getting more data to feed my quantitative reasoning), patience and excellent communication skills.
I mean he is available 24/7 and went to lengths to give me peace of mind. Even post sale, he responded and helped me understand stuff.
I got the colour I wanted and I got an amazing deal in the process. I highly recommend Sam if you are in California. I will definitely be giving him a call again when my lease ends.

Cheers!

1 Like

My 2021 X3 s drive just got delivered. I can’t thank Sam enough. He was quick in responding and finding the car with packages i wanted. I contacted many brokers here in this forum but the deal provided by Sam simply blew others away. He gave me a deal which was $103 cheaper/month (not kidding) for the exact same car quoted by another broker. I contacted him at night around 8 pm yesterday and car got delivered today at 7pm. Sam even refunded me for the miles driven for the car to be delivered to my place! (who does that!)The best experience I’ve ever had. Very transparent and straight forward. I cannot praise Sam enough for getting me this deal. I’ll recommend my family/friend and anyone on this forum to get in touch with Autopia for their future car lease.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

Thank you for the quick response can I text him now or to late?

Sam just helped me get a 330i. After getting frustrated working with dealers myself, I jumped on leasehackr to find a broker. Sam was very quick to respond and quickly found exactly what I was looking for. Throughout the process, he was extremely responsive and patiently helped me understand things as a first-time leasee. He was able to resolve any issues that came up and even negotiated a price drop with the dealer after my initial deal did not work-out due to immigration issues. All in all, a very smooth car shopping experience. Highly recommend going through Autopia and save yourself some time and hassle of working with local dealers.

1 Like

Sam is the absolute best. I was looking for an Audi SQ5 P+ and reached out to Sam for help. He was very honest, responsive, straight and easy to work with. He considered my budget and helped me to pull off a deal. What I found best is that Sam was totally on my side and wanted to be sure that I could save possible. The mutual trust we had helped us to work together very well. I am very happy to find him and I do reach out to him again for help and recommend him to all my friends

2 Likes

Terrific experience with Sam at Autopia in California. He helped me find the best deal on a custom order BMW X5 hybrid. Great communication throughout the process, and always quick to respond. I highly recommend Sam. And I’ll never buy direct from a dealership again! image|634x499

1 Like

Sam from Autopia is amazing. Got me a beautiful, powerful beast of an Audi Q5e (think more of a SQ5). My dream car that I never thought possible. I got more car for less money than I bargained for. He used his dealerships contacts to give me a no-hassle, frictionless experience. I didn’t have to do anything except sign the paperwork from the comfort of my home, write the check, and pick up my dream car.

I had already put a down payment for a used Subaru at Shift.com. But a used 2016 Forest was not my dream car. More importantly, it was not my wife’s dream car. I wanted a AWD SUV for a low monthly price, and thought I had to compromise and give up on a Q5. After asking for advice here on LH about that Shift.com deal, I decided to reach out to Autopia on a whim. I texted Sam on a Friday night while my wife was putting our kid to sleep, and got a reply soon after. By the next day or two I had my deal and was able to cancel my original one. Right on budget. Much better car than I thought possible. Perfect.

Sam even went out of his way to order a red bow tie from Amazon so I could surprise my wife. His treat.

Cannot recommend Sam and Autopia enough. Save time, save money, get more car. Using Autopia for your lease is a no-brainier. Thanks Sam

3 Likes

Another rave review for Sam at Autopia. He negotiated an amazing deal on a 530e. I was as impressed with the deal as I am with his overall demeanor and friendliness. He is extremely responsive with communication, found me the car I asked for quickly, and had it delivered with 24-48 hours. He tracked the process from start to finish, notified me at every step, answered every single question I had for him, and even checked in with me after delivery just to make sure everything was as I expected. I’m already planning my in-laws’ next lease and plan to go right back to Sam for it.

1 Like

A++++ Review for Sam at Autopia!!

Just took delivery of my dream 2 series M240i.

Sam got me a deal other salespeople told me was “impossible” and it was as seamless and smooth of a process as I have ever had purchasing a car.

Highly recommend for any future buyers, and have already referred Sam to several of my friends.

Thanks again for all your help Sam!

2 Likes

Another five-star review for Sam. Sam was very quick to respond and offered me a great deal at the very beginning! My case is tough to get approval from BMWFS cause I am an international student and Sam did his best to help me. Some of my friends didn’t get approval through other dealerships. I sent him all the paperwork at around 9 am and got my car at 7pm! Really Impressive!!

1 Like