🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Leased a Lexus NX Hybrid through LeaseCompanion. Deal was exactly as advertised down to the penny and better than any deal I could have negotiated myself. Would absolutely do business with them again, and it was well worth the modest fee to get an outstanding deal without any haggling/stress. Signed most docs electronically and the rest in person at my house when they delivered the car. First class operation.

1 Like

Absolute pleasure helping our clients. Thank you and enjoy it in good health!

Thank you! Pleasure to help the forum!!

@AutoCompanion is simply the best you can get in this business. Just save your time and contact him immediately. Period.

Saw this bad boy on Friday evening, drove home on Saturday pm. Demo car with 3,400 miles.

@AutoCompanion worked his magic big time. Cannot recommend him enough. The deal was done within a couple of hours after @AutoCompanion got involved. Note: When I talked to the sales manager myself (even with all my calculations and math-based negotiations), I was able to get only 3% off of MSRP. Upon which, I walked out and contacted @AutoCompanion. Basically, I called in the cavalry.

Voila:

4 Likes

:horse_racing: :horse_racing: :horse_racing:

Brent, thank you for giving us a ring and we’re happy you’re happy in your GLE 350! Enjoy it in good health, and maybe we’ll see you locally at Cars and Coffee this summer!

:chocolate_bar:

This review is long overdue on my part… might be because we’re enjoying our new daily 2021 Audi e-Tron Premium Plus that Sina help us acquire. First time using a broker, and won’t be our last. Process was very easy, never felt pressured along the way. No where could we have acquired a deal that Sina structured. Highly recommend! I’ll be contacting you again soon about an M340i or M3 :wink:

1 Like

Quick shout out to Curtis and the team. Took delivery of our RX350 F-Sport last week. The entire process was very easy and quick. The monthly lease payment was around $160-180 less than what our local dealers quoted. Will be back again soon for another lease.

2 Likes

Thanks Ha,

Enjoy the new RX!!!

Can’t say enough great things about the experience. It was my first time using a broker and Sia and Curtis made the experience as easy as possible. I was trying to get an Etron Premium and Sia was the most responsive broker by far. I also had a ton of questions since it was my first time and Sia was incredibly patient.

The dealer had made a few mistakes but those were quickly rectified after a quick text. Sia also managed to arrange us to be picked up from the Airport when we decided to fly down to BWI from ALB to pick up the car.

The weather has been pretty terrible in Upstate NY so I haven’t got any great pics other than the one when we picked it up

Thanks again and I am sure we will have more business in the future.

1 Like

Toyota Review

Sina and Curtis helped my mother secure a Venza in the color she wanted at a time when they were hard to find.

The entire time I think my mother thought she was getting scammed because the deal was so good. The dealership Sina and Curtis used was VERY patient and he really bent over backwards for them.

They did have a really hard time getting it transported for some reason and ended up flying to pick it up. I think the shippers are very busy right now and pricing was very high.

Bottom line, before you purchase a Toyota, check with Sina and Curtis. They will likely be hard to beat.

Thanks gents, once again!

2 Likes

Just recently worked with Curtis & Sina for a ‘21 A4 45. I would recommend these guys 11/10 times if I could. I started contacting dealerships towards the last few days of March (not much time I know) without much urgency. Once I contact Curtis, I was basically the proud owner of an Audi in just a few days time. Impeccable customer service end to end from the search all the way down to working with the dealership. I needed something cheap but nice and these guys hit it out of the park. I had never used a broker before and tbh was a little weary but this team puts all your worries at ease. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

A quick THANK YOU to Curtis and the team. Took delivery of our Audi Q7 last week. The entire process took less than 3 days. Thanks again LeaseCompanion - it was a pleasure working with you. Best, Anthony

1 Like

Just picked my custom order yesterday after a few months of “patiently” waiting, I’m no pro photographer but here she is! I’ll definitely be recommending lease companion from now on, whole process was so easy and relatively quick all things considered.

1 Like

Just picked up my first BMW M550i last week. The car is gorgeous. Sina got me a great deal. He is very helpful and professional for the entire process. I highly recommend @AutoCompanion

and will definitely recommend it to everyone who want to save time and get a great deal. Thank you @AutoCompanion !!!

2 Likes

Sina and his team are the best I have ever dealt with him from texting him 100 times in a row to ask questions or just being the nervous person I am I really didn’t think this deal was possible. @AutoCompanion blew every deal out of the park. He is my guy from now on also the people at the dealership were really amazing the nice women in financing made the whole process less then 20 min to pick up the car

1 Like

Hey Marc,

Sorry we couldn’t join you for dinner, but we hope you love the new BMW! Enjoy it!

Thank you will be reaching out again soon and when this one is up

1 Like

I was very lucky and happy to meet LeaseCompanion and Curtis. I was looking for Porsche and they helped me a lot with obtaining best deal ever (I got my Cayenne Hybrid by the price of X5) . Everything went smooth, Curtis was very responsive, answered all my questions and guided my trough leasing process. Definitely recommending LeseCompanion for everyone who is on market for luxury cars. Thank you very much again!!!

3 Likes

@Alex_Petroff Congrats and what a beautiful new Porsche! Enjoy in good health!

1 Like

@bolun88 Congrats! Love the color and we are ecstatic to have been a part of such an amazing experience! Fantastic color!

1 Like