🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Curtis and LeaseCompanion were absolutely amazing to deal with. My wife and I recently leased a loaded 2021 Audi Q7 45 Premium Plus, and I couldn’t have done it without Curtis. We got the absolute best deal possible; no question about it! Curtis made himself available 24/7 and answered any and all questions that I had. He had the car shipped to us for free, and it is absolutely beautiful! We are super happy and will definitely be using them again. Thanks so so much!!

2 Likes

Enjoy the new car! We’re glad we could squeeze you in before Costco ends!!!

Sia and LeaseCompanion got me a great deal on an A6 last month. Sia was very helpful and highly responsive. And the dealer he connected me with was also a pleasure to deal with. Highly, highly recommended!

1 Like

@ChrisCT Congrats and enjoy in good health! Our absolute pleasure!

Curtis @AutoCompanion absolutely amazing. Got a great deal on an Audi A6 Premium Plus. Made the process Very Easy and quick. Answered my question quickly . What ever spec we talked about is exactly what he got… Highly recommend Curtis to anyone. He was fantastic.

2 Likes

Thank you Dipen! Enjoy the new A6, it’s an awesome value!

Working with Sina was great. Very fast response and helped with the million questions I had as it was my first time using a broker. Grabbed 2 leases and saved 100$ a month on each car verses what was quoted from my local dealer. Will be back in 3 years!

Curtis/Sina were great to work with when leasing a 2021 C43. Very accessible via text/phone/email.

Reached out and started contact Sunday. Sent them C43’s from other dealers in the area. Discussed some rough pricing goals as well as a trade in. Sent in photos/info on my trade in.

Based off these reviews and what I had experienced I decided to go for it and sent in the broker fee on Tuesday night.

By noon Wednesday I had a competitive offer for my trade in tied into a great lease. And by Wednesday evening the car was being sourced and the dealer had reached out for the finance application.

Picked the car up at the dealership Thursday morning. No hassle at all, everything was extremely smooth. No pressure or attempts to sell extra packages on top of what was agreed. Traded in my old car and drove off the lot in a span of 90 minutes.

Walked away from the deal with a fully loaded 2021 AMG C43, paying only ~10% more than my existing car payment on a 2014 M235. Pretty crazy.

Thanks LeaseCompanion for the smooth experience, will def reach out in the future and recommend to others.

P.S. if you are a MD resident, watch out for MD taxes for leases, they’re annoying.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

@Blakeish congrats on not one but two new vehicles! We are delighted to have been a part of your experience! Enjoy in good health!

1 Like

@ellewe what an amazing color combo! We are delighted to have been part of your journey in finding you new lease! If you need ceramic coating or a clearbra we have a local connection whom has amazing pricing!

1 Like

:tada: :balloon: :sparkles: :confetti_ball:

Our one year anniversary on LH! Thank you LeaseHackr! Thank you @Michael @littleviolette and all of the Trusteds! Thank you to our amazing clients in the last year! We are honored!

9 Likes

Sina at Leasecompanion got me a 2021 Acura ILX with Premium package. Whole process was stress free. First time I had pleasure leasing a car. Dealership was surprised by the deal I got… Sina is very professional and very easy to work with, he was very flexible and calm for the endless questions I had. I’ll be the customer for LC for as far as I’ll be leasing cars. Definitely recommend for DMV customers. No other broker in Maryland area can pull such a great deal.

1 Like

Thank you for helping us expand! Enjoy the new Acura!!!

1 Like

Had a great experience with @AutoCompanion ! Was first time using a broker, got a great deal and the experience at the dealer partner was seamless. Missed out on the first e-tron but found another shortly after. Great experience, will use again!

1 Like

Sina @AutoCompanion was great to work with. My first LeaseHackr and custom build experience so I had tons of questions - and Sina answered them all without hesitation. Loving my new m550 so far!

5 Likes

picked up my gorgeous custom build m340i last week. Sina got me a great deal and answered all my questions. I was very lucky and happy to work with @AutoCompanion and Sina. I will definitely reach out again for my next lease in 3 years. highly recommend!

1 Like

@Randolph it was out absolute pleasure! Enjoy the new whip!

@grammo beautiful car! Love the M550 myself! Congrats!

1 Like

@hashtable look forward to hearing from you in three years! Enjoy the new car!