🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

I have been working with Sina for about 4 months in order to get the right deal. I am by no means the easiest customer to deal with as I analyze everything. Sina even fully refunded me his fee when he realized he could not find a vehicle I was being picky about a few months ago. It was that level of customer service and professionalism that made me turn right back around and pay him all over again to do a deal. Through all my questions and headaches Sina stayed professional. Thanks again an I look forward to do more business in the future.

@BestSumy Beautiful color combo! Glad to have you as one of our first Audi customers with our reintroduction of the the brand! Enjoy in good health!

@EnzoA absolute privilege working with you. No matter how long it takes our customers to decide on their new vehicle we strive to make a difference! Enjoy your new vehicle in good health!

1 Like

I just completed a deal with Sina from Lease companion for a 2021 Lexus NX 300 F-sport, it was an out of state deal so we also had to have the car shipped to us. From start to finish the process was seamless and Sina was extremely responsive, beyond this the partners he recommended/worked with (dealer and shipping company) also did a fantastic job. Ultimately we were able to beat all local offers that I had been working on and I am totally satisfied. I cannot recommend Lease Companion enough, the amount of time I saved as well with not having to spend hours negotiating deals made this so worth it!

1 Like

@benefcb an absolute pleasure assisting you with your new Lexus. Glad we could arrange an unbeatable price delivered to your door. Enjoy in good health!

For anyone considering Sina with LeaseCompanion, you should not hesitate as I had a very pleasant experience working with him and the dealer he works with. This was not my first time leasing but it was my first time working with a broker. All I can say is, it was by far the VERY BEST experience I have ever had obtaining a vehicle! Not only did I get a terrific price, it was such a seamless process. I kept thinking - OK when does the headache begin, and it never did.

Like others, this was an out of state deal with shipping and I used one of Sina’s recommended shippers with no issues.

My only recommendation for others who are considering ordering a vehicle, do it sooner rather than later as the wait after placing the order is brutal. I was ready for mine to be delivered the day after ordering which of course is totally unreasonable and unrealistic but then again patience is not one of my better virtues LOL!

Thank you Sina for being professional, courteous and for providing a much needed service for others! PS. My apologies for the delay in writing this review.

1 Like

Jack,

Thank you so much for the kind review, we appreciate all our clients, and updating them along the process is of no hassle or concern! A beautiful new car for a beautiful property! Enjoy the new BMW!

1 Like

TL;DR
First time using a broker, was really skeptical, but everything worked out smoothly and I got a great deal (and free delivery!) through LeaseCompanion.

Long Version
So this was my first time using a broker after reading many posts and reviews for different brokers on this site. I chose LeaseCompanion because I wanted an A4 and they had the best deal by far. I inquired on the website and was contacted by Curtis soon after. We were able to locate the exact build I wanted quickly and he gave me a quote using the Leasehackr calculator.
Then, the next step was to pay the broker fee to LeaseCompanion. This was the part I was highly skeptical about to be completely honest. Curtis assured me that the discount and money factor would be honored by the dealer and that they would be able to get the car. I paid the broker fee and then received an email from the dealer, who then sent me a quote for the car at exactly the same price as Curtis calculated in the calculator.
From there, it was smooth sailing with the dealer. The paperwork was mailed to me overnight, I signed it, and the car was delivered to me less than a day after the dealer received the signed paperwork.
Overall, my experience with LeaseCompanion was great. I came into the process with doubts, but left with a new A4 at a crazy price ($160 less per month than a local quote!). I will definitely be referring all my friends and family to LeaseCompanion and will be reaching out again once this lease is over. Thank you Curtis!

2 Likes

Luke,

It was a pleasure to help you! I love your color combo, and I hope you enjoy your car!

Thank you and enjoy it in good health!

1 Like

Spoke to several brokers here on the site, but eventually decided to go with Sina and it was the best decision. He got me a killer deal on a 2021 GX460 Premium and walked me through every step of the process. Definitely won’t be my last transaction with LeaseCompanion!

1 Like

@shoshingo our absolute pleasure being part of your new car lease. Enjoy your new ride!

We leased our 2021 BMW X3 M40i through Sina and LeaseCompanion and picked it up yesterday, April 1st via the BMW Performance Center Delivery program at the BMW Plant in South Carolina. We really appreciate all the assistance Sina provided in setting up our lease with the best possible terms… we priced the same exact build through several local dealers and they told us the deal Sina brokered could not be done. This was, by far, the easiest process we have experienced in buying or leasing a car in our 35+ new cars… we highly recommend Sina and LeaseCompanion!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the privilege to help you sir! I hope you had fun at PCD! Helping our clients is our favorite thing to do, and we hope you enjoy the pocket rocket of the X3 M40i in good health!

I was speaking to a few brokers while looking for my 2021 Volvo XC40, but Sina was by far the most helpful and willing to go above and beyond for me. It was my first time using a broker and I was a little hesitant, but he was very patient and answered all of my questions. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your next lease and I’ll definitely be using him in the future!! Thanks again Sina!

Mike

2 Likes

Great team to work with! It was a pleasure from beginning to end to deal with them. They got me a GREAT deal on our new BMW lease and were super professional about everything.

I highly recommend using them for all your future car leases.

Thank you @AutoCompanion

2 Likes

Bernard,

Was a pleasure, please enjoy the new 7 series, the ride is amazing!

- Curtis

1 Like

@Mvulpis pleasure is all ours! We look forward to assist you with your next lease!

Sina, you did a great job on short notice. The last day of March we got my Aunt a RX350 AWD. You were a pleasure to deal with and the staff at the Lexus dealer were great too!! Our transporter picked the car up on Thursday and we should have it here in FL on Monday or Tuesday.

I will definitely be calling you again in the future.

Chris,

Thank you so much for the kind words, please keep us posted and text us photos when you get the car! We look forward to helping you and others in the future!

1 Like

Curtis is a good man! Helped me with all my questions even in the early stages when I had no plan to get a car from him. Had several questions about an upcoming deal I found at a dealership and he just gave me his honest opinion.
Looking forward to doing a deal with you guys!

2 Likes