Are too many newbies expecting a unicorn-type deal?

To be fair if he didn’t do $0 DAS and paid taxes/fees upfront he’d be around $800pm. Still not pretty, but could be worse like the $2k down $1200 pm leases lol

We need a dirty delete thread asap

I live in a box
I dont even know what Glengarry is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like a deal that was ho-hum was posted, then removed after an avalanche of LH scorn was laid down? :frowning:

1 Like

Here’s the deleted GLE deal.

Oh boy. 4 digits in a GLE350 payment means we are facing the end times.

1 Like

This is the one đŸ¶ LeaseCompanion.com Most Brands Midatlantic, Northeast, Midwest, Southwest, DMV, Nationwide Shipping - #250 by TexVA

1 Like

It’s probably not a price that could get much better, it’s just more reason to not get a gle

Yea I don’t get the appeal.

And there is also $3k VA sales tax. But yeah, GLE deals suck.

2 Likes

beautiful interior though. that’s about it. underpowered 2 liter turbo and quality control issues.

1 Like

Paying $1k for a demo GLE makes no sense. To each their own.

I like the front.

1 Like

On a loaner, to boot

1 Like

If I get one more request for a $300 - $375 330ix or X3 or a sub-$500 M340i this month
where are people getting these numbers?

All that I ask is that people are realistic, and hopefully this thread provides some insight

2 Likes

IMO
if I was a buyer (and full disclosure
I love BMW
have had a few dozen), I wouldnt even bother looking at this marque currently, so I suppose the fact that you are getting inquiries at all is still a good sign?

EDIT
there are actually some posted deals on 3 series that arent too far off the $375 number, but $300 is soooooo 2019.

1 Like

That’s the $64k question. My wild guess is that some folks are unrealistic. Maybe these folks are just looking at the badge, and think deals from more than a year ago can be replicated without any additional incentives. IIRC, a lot of those past deals included $2k in loyalty incentives.

If you have any of those, I would gladly take one :slight_smile:

Isn’t a base M340i around $60k?

3 Likes

My point exactly, and most of these schlubs don’t have loyalty, so that doesn’t help either. They also want to pay nothing at signing, of course!

Well, at least theyve learned something from the LH playbook :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Agreed, and I can get someone to about $395 + tax on a $46,000 330i with just convenience, but you need to pay the drive-offs, have loyalty, etc. That’s at 11% off, but it still won’t be sub-$400 after tax, unless it’s an up-front tax state with tax paid at signing.

I know someone who had been looking for 12% off on a Volvo for a few months couple of years ago, before settling for 10.5%. :wink:

4 Likes