🐶 AutoCompanion.com Mar Hyundai California Only - $3k off Ioniqs & Santa Fe - $2,500 off Palisade & Tucson $399 Fee

SUBMIT AN INQUIRY: AutoCompanion Inquiry Form

Follow us on INSTAGRAM

Lease Payment Quoted Disclosures:
• Excellent Credit
• Excludes Tax, Tags, & Title Fees

Review Page:

What to Expect:

1. A majority of broker interactions begin with you as a consumer inquiring about an ad we have displayed.
  2. Upon contact we work together to identify your needs and find a car that is right for you!
  3. We will then run the numbers to structure the deal to your specific situation and actually take the time and walk with you through the calculator calculations.
  4. We then confirm the deal and structure with any number of my dealers.
  5. Lock up the car and then ask for a broker fee.
  6. After the broker fee is paid we will provide you with information including a link to our network dealer’s direct website along with clear instructions on how to proceed.
  7. Once you are approved, the dealer will initiate contact and schedule paperwork and delivery.

We take pride in our work and you are our priority. We strive to be responsive and take inquires almost 24/7.

Refund Policy: In full if pricing is not honored by dealer. (Discount, Money Factor)

Partial Refund (50%) for backing out under any and all circumstances including your credit rating impacting the quoted payment, not qualifying for incentives you claimed within your inquiry submission to us, or a denial of credit from the bank.

Disclosures: Quotes assume Tier 1 Credit, payments will likely increase if credit is not approved at Tier 1. Estimates may slightly vary from as a result of actual tax and registration costs.

1 Like

Please do not message us on LH. Submit an inquiry with your selected stock number.

Inventory Below.

Just some quick info on how to figure out your own one-pay estimate without bugging the broker.

1. Take the one-pay price on the spreadsheet, and add $1000 if you have a Hyundai or $3500 if you don’t.
  2. Figure out your tax - multiply your incentives by your local tax rate. If you have a Hyundai, your incentives are $10000. Otherwise it will be $7500.
  3. I’m assuming that the price includes acquisition, so based on my CA Ioniq lease, your tags, title, registration, doc fee will total around $750
  4. Broker fee will be $699 for Limited, $799 for SE/SEL, and $899 for and trim RWD.

Example:
Let’s say I want the Ioniq 6 SEL AWD, my tax rate is 7.5%, and I currently own/lease a Hyundai.

1. $6212 + $1000 = $7212 - this is my base one-pay
  2. $10000 * .075 = $750
  3. $750 in dealer and state fees
  4. $899 broker fee because it is an SEL AWD trim
    Total - $7212 + $750 + $750 + $899 = $9611

** Edit: Some colors cost more

1 Like

I am still unable to determine from the spreadsheet on the ioniq 5 awd sel. What is that one pay Price? And are the shipping cost to Southern California? If I don’t currently have an Hyundai, do I have to pay extra?
I submitted the inquiry and I am ready to lease. But I was ask for $100 fee upfront. I just wanted to make sure I know the price before I sign up for it.
Thank you

Hey reached out through the inquiry form yesterday :slight_smile: for an ioniq 5/6

Also waiting the response

Can you please pm us your name?

Can you please pm us your name and or email?

Please send me your name.

what is the $1000 for?

The spreadsheet is for $5k off, but in CA, it’s only $4k off.

1 Like

Are you offering Ioniq 6 SEL AWD for one-pay <$4k with loyalty?

We are back at $4,000 off!!!

Cali no loyalty available for the SEL AWD ioniq 5

I still am not sure how to see CA numbers for ioniq 5 36/10 or 24/10

Still waiting for a reply, already PM’d you my name :(.

Submitted an inquiry for Ioniq 5 SEL AWD. :slightly_smiling_face:

Submitted, Interested in IONIQ 5 any trip for a Lease 24/12K

Dumb question… for loyalty do i need to currently own a hyundai or is that part of the broker magic offering? PM me is this is better handled off line…

You need to have an Hyundai, or find a co signer who has one

2 Likes

This was extremely helpful breakdown of the one pay. Did you end up taking delivery? I wanted to inquire on shipping experience.

1 Like