Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL AWD - $515 effective

Thrill of the hunt. Just doing the math in my head, his deal is about the same as the broker deal including the broker fee. But he managed to get the deal with five dealerships. I’m guessing he must have reached out to like 20 or 30 dealerships, and spent an enormous amount of time.

Do the math. I am less than $500 off but the shipping would have killled that

Thrill of the hunt. This was my third hunt of the year

1 Like

Congrats. What were the first two?

106k EQS for effective 560 a month. I passed it along to a friend since I wasn’t ready, totally regret that now.

116k EQS for effective 650 a month. Couldn’t get insurance because eEsurance doesn’t cover high end luxury cars anymore

1 Like

Trick is to get one dealer to give you a quote in writing. It’s smooth sailing from there.

2 Likes

Congratulations. You may find Ioniq 5 better than EQS

Season 1 Fairfax GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Congrats!
What is the selling price ( and dealer discount)? Can you post a link to the calculator?

1 Like

Hello, Which broker is offering this?
thank you

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

1 Like

Unfortunately that was for August.

The mid month rates for Sept just came out this morning and Ioniq5 is way more now

1 Like

Didn’t @AutoCompanion have better rates even earlier this week?

I haven’t had any customers tell me that another broker offered them a better price on a Hyundai in CA ever :man_shrugging:

Different markets :slight_smile: socal vs norcal

What trim are you looking for?

SEL AWD. thanks

I think $520 a month with tax included with 2k down, 24/12k is possible this month.

1 Like

that’s quite a difference. i will wait and hopefully the deals come back again later in the year. thanks again.

Great Pick, Congrats!