🐶 AutoCompanion.com Mar Hyundai California Only - $3k off Ioniqs & Santa Fe - $2,500 off Palisade & Tucson $399 Fee

No. I actually leased an Ioniq 5 SEL AWD from a local broker before AutoCompanions served the west coast. There weren’t any good deals on the Ioniq 6 at the time, but I did see it at the showroom when I picking up the 5. It looked a lot nicer in person. I wanted to get it for my wife, but she refuses to drive an EV.

Before autocompanions started servicing CA, I was actually thinking of taking a business trip to the east coast and just picking it up at their DC area Hyundai dealer, and then driving it back.

Autocompanions seems pretty busy, and it looks like they’ve been having some communication error with them not receiving email from customers. So you probably need to DM them or call or text them to get a response.

1 Like

lol… confirming they are very busy, and I am awaiting my Ioniq 6 quote.

But agree with you, Ioniq 6 looks really nice in person, and I also like the interior design better than 5

1 Like

Adding new offers in addition to Ioniqs

Santa Cruz
SEL FWD/AWD w/ activity - $2500
XRT - $2500
Limited - $3000

Santa Fe
SEL/XRT - $3000
Limited/Calligraphy - $3500
Hybrid SEL/Limited - $3500
PHEV - $3500

Tucson
SE/SEL - $2500
XRT/Limited -$3000
PHEV - $3000
Hybrid SEL/N-LINE/Limited - $2500

Sonata Hybrid
SEL - $2500
Limited - $3000

Sonata
SEL -$2500
SEL Plus/ N-Line/Limited - $3000

Kona
All trims - $1500

Elantra gas and hev
All trim - $1500

Ioniqs
All trims - $4000

2 Likes

We can offer the above discounts to include 23 and 24 models for the Tucson, Elantra, Ioniq, and Kona.

Hello 230122

Is local pickup possible in NorCal (near Bay Area) for Ioniq 6s? Thanks.

It would be SoCal.

1 Like

I have a friend very interested in the Ioniq 6 SE and SEL RWD. Not a current Hyundai lease. Could you provide a quote for 36 and 24 months with 10k miles?

Socal area

1 Like

Replied to your PM.

1 Like

submitted inquiry

1 Like

Submitted Inquiry as well.

1 Like

$399 fee across all Hyundais to include the Ioniq.

2 Likes

Submitted an inquiry. Thanks!

1 Like

Discounts remain the same for November.

1 Like

Can you get back to me? I’m looking to buy in the next few days. Thanks

Sure, please message us your name and email directly and we can lookup your inquiry.

has the residual change? I was quoted 2k higher for 2024

Where in So Cal?

Brokers wont tell you the dealer, as many folks try to backdoor them.

1 Like

@AutoCompanion are the ioniq 6 sold out? Been waiting on an answer back…