Auto Transport Quotes?

Hi Everyone,

Did i mention i’m a licensed transport broker?

• No Upfront deposits

• super competetive pricing

• $25 Broker fee

Send me Zip codes for pick up / drop off and bodystyle. I can respond within 30 minutes with quotes.

thanks!

949-485-3002
Anthony @ DSR Leasing

Great service and excellent price…thanks Anthony

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Did i mention i’m a licensed transport broker?

No Upfront deposits

super competetive pricing

$25 Broker fee

Send me Zip codes for pick up / drop off and bodystyle. I can respond within 30 minutes with quotes.

thanks!

949-485-3002
Anthony @ DSR Leasing

How about 21045 to 53202? 2016 Spark EV.

$450 cash due on delivery. 72 hour delivery

What about 30339 to 33180 on a 2016 BMW X3?

250 to 275 delivered

Thanks. What is the delivery time? Is the carrier insured? Have you worked with him before?

all of the carriers i work with are insured. I work with about 100 of them. delivery time is a day or two.

@Anthony_Lopez

I was told shipping rates are lower when you are flexible and can wait 1+ mo to get the car. Is that true?

no. these trucks always fill up, they’re not cutting any breaks. if your car is on a rig, its adding more weight and they want to be paid.

if you have time to spare, road trip!

could you get me a quote on a acura tlx 60074 to 85379. Thank You.

its an 1800 mile run, i have a few carriers available.

$750 to $775. cash due on delivery.

It would be for tuesday sept 6th if that makes a different, picked up from a commercial location

same price. if you want to book it so i can make sure i have a transport carrier available. please do so at https://dsrleasing.com/auto-transport/

I want to share my experience with an auto transporter/broker. I used a big online transport broker (Not Anthony, i’ve never dealt with him nor is this about him, i’m just contributing to the thread’s topic of auto transport) a couple of years ago.

Was also “cash on delivery”, i was told that’s just how it works, no credit cards accepted. The transport trailer had two levels, my car was on the bottom level. The car that was placed above mine on the trailer leaked oil all over my new vehicle. The driver of the truck was, lets just say “trained to intimidate” telling me he won’t release the car unless i pay him. He took no responsibility, made me sign a paper that everything was ok or he wouldn’t release the car. I tried to get the broker involved, broker couldn’t have cared less, it’s not his car or his trucker, you won’t even know who the company is or how to contact them in case there’s an issue, the trucks aren’t marked etc. Actually if i remember correctly i was told to “wait until the driver calls you and he’ll let you know when he’s close to pick up your car”. In other words you don’t even know where your car is or who has it. Ended up costing me more $ because i had to get the brand new car detailed upon delivery which wasn’t cheap and it was bad for the paint.

So the reason why i say this is that there’s no recourse if there’s an issue and i would most certainly not do a “cash only” transport again. Also, I’d rather pay more and contact a well reviewed transporting company directly than go via the broker system again. Fact of the matter is, the dealer releases the car to the transport company with your authority and then it’s out of their hands and in the hands of a company who you don’t know, you don’t know their reputation or how to reach them, only accept cash and have rude and intimidating truckers while you’re on the hook for the car since you signed for it. It’s just not a good way to go in my opinion.

I’m not saying that this would be the case with all brokers, i’m just sharing my experience so people know the potential risks.

1 Like

that is certainly a crappy experience you had there.

Always make sure the broker is providing Insurance and DOT packet on the carrier before the car is picked up and copies of the carriers rating.

It a DOT violation to have a customer sign the bill of lading before the vehicle is unloaded from a truck and a walk around inspection.

There are a lot of things that are “against the law” yet they happen every day.
Not every person is aware of all laws on every part of life.
Just like there are predatory loans, violated collection practices, phone scams called to phone number registered on Do Not Call list. The list can go on indefinitely.

I’d say they better question needs answering, Anthony, what are your practices in light of that story?
Is that also out of your hand upon release of the car to the transpiration company?

our practices are to provide our clients with copies of carrier insurance policy and department of transport certificate before the vehicle is even picked up by the carrier.

Also to call us at time of delivery if anything is questionable. We always side with our clients.