Auto Transport Quotes?

given that i got the transport from one of the larger transport brokers online, the company probably had the necessary paperwork, was licensed to drive, had insurance and DOT papers. That doesn’t mean that they act in good faith, conduct business in an upstanding manner or have any sort desire to take responsibility. The whole system is based on “cash” transactions which allows for things like this to go on. Now put some overworked truck drivers into the mix and you end up with a story like mine.

Anthony and other brokers only make a few $ for brokering ($25 according to Anthony) so i don’t know how much brokers other than Anthony will get involved over a $25 commission. I can only tell you the broker i used couldn’t have cared less.

There are def better transport companies such as Reliable Carriers Auto Transport, which do enclosed car transport mainly for higher end cars but they cost a fortune so that’s not a workable solution either unless you have a unlimited budget.

Quick shout out to Golden Key Express. I used them for transporting 2 cars in 2009 from Atlanta to the bay area. They were prompt, reasonably priced and delivered quickly - earlier than quoted. Provided updates during the move. With them, you will directly deal with the people transporting the cars vs. brokers.

Anthony I am certainly considering using your services and share my experience with other forum members here. Given that you are selecting the carrier and I am going to rely on your experience, I expect you to get involved in the process until the car is delivered in good condition. Is that possible?

I always stay involved! haha

You won’t be disappointed.

thanks,

Hi Anthony,
I am interested in a quote, zip pickup is 90007 delivery is 40204. 2016 Kia optima Hybrid

Thank you very much!

Hi Anthony

Jeep Wrangler 2 door sport 2013

02647 to 33431

Thanks

Hi Don,

MA to Ft Lauderdale area is going to run $650 to $700.

Give me a call when you’re ready to book it.

What about Houston to Aventura, Florida?
BMW 328I

Another option that’s a good reasonably priced car shipper is A-1 Auto Trans. I’ve used them a couple times in the past five years and had no issues. They were def. on the more affordable side compared to some of the others I contacted as well. Seems like Anthony finds some pretty good deals too, not to mention that people liked the service. I’ll have to compare the two next time I’m looking for shipping.

How much for a mgb from 10314 to 32724?

Thanks !

you can reach out to Joe Corona at our offices. he handles all of our transport requests.

JoeC@dsrleasing.com

1 Like

Hi Anthony, can you hep me transport Silverado from Florida to Mass.

33431 to 02647 or 02747

Thanks

Donald Russell

16441 to 11803

A small sedan; brand new.

90404 to 98004

jaguar 2 door coupe; brand new

Please quote:

07028 to 90006

Mazda MX-5 Softop Convertable. Used.

Try charlie@mercuryautotransport.com I’ve used their company before and had great experiences.

1 Like

2017 GLC300 4Matic
97201 to 80210

Can I get a quote from
92264 to 98008? bmw 640gt open and enclosed carrier. Thank you

hi

Can you please let me know the quote from 16509 to 94087. Thanks

Try this. He hasn’t updated this thread in 2 years. That was when he posted this.