Shipping NY to Tampa FL

Does anyone have any recommendations/quotes for trusted open carry shippers from New York to Florida?

Try Montway - they are a shipping broker and I used them for a new car from CA to DC.

I looked into this a little bit, I don’t have any companies to recommend but I can tell you to make sure you do NOT use a broker. Make sure it’s an end to end company that just doesn’t source it out.

Let us know what you find

I tried to ship a car from PA to FL previously. I actually received the contract by email and paid in full. I ended up having to do a charge back on my card because once the company was paid I never heard from them again. I couldn’t even get them to answer the phone to refund my money when they failed to pick up the vehicle. Definitely vet the company that you are going to use.

How much was shipping from CA to DC? I can’t remember the website, but I put my info in to get online quotes. I was absolutely hammered for days on end with about 30 companies trying to get my business. It was ridiculous my phone wouldn’t stop ringing. Go to each company individually to get a quote.

I’ve used uship.com successfully multiple times.

I paid $1k for covered

I used them 1 time to pick up a table for me in MA and bring it to DC. Worked well, not sure about cars though.

uship.com is a transport broker. They don’t transport themselves. I’ve had bad luck with the company they brokered to me so YMMV.

Yes, they are. What do you mean by “they brokered to me” ? I remember choosing myself a carrier to do business with ( reviews, description, price, options etc). Same way as using Ebay or Uber. The only complications I’ve experienced with them is when I’ve tried to contract carries for multiple full flat bed loads. Easier to use freight agent.
Not trying to sell them. Just sharing my experience.
It’s been a while back thought. They had a lot of “small” carriers back then. I had a car delivered ones in 20’ enclosed trailer by a person why was driving to visit his relatives . I was on his way. He only wanted co cover his traveling expanses.

here’s my experience with a transporter recommended/brokered by uship:

Go surfing the internet to get in contact with the best dealer.

If you want to avoid brokers and go direct to a carrier use www.allcarhaulers.com.