Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Such a :fire: spec. Enjoy the car, was awesome working with you too!

Many thanks to Autoninja for Mazda CX9 GT deal. Special thanks to Jaime for answering my dozens of emails promptly.

The delivery was quick. It took only 15 mins to sign papers and start using the car.

This is my second lease with Leasehackr and first with Autoninja. Very professional team. I will be working with Autoninja for my next lease and will recommend them to my friends.

1 Like

I would like to take the time to thank Matt and the entire team at Auto Ninjas. They are the epitome of professionalism and excellent customer service. We had a situation come up when I was selling them a car where there wasn’t anything that they did wrong but it could’ve ended me in taking a loss on the deal but they like always, stepped up to the plate and decided to take the hit on their end to ensure I didn’t take a loss. So I will recommend to anyone that’s thinking about ordering with these guys to order without a worry. Just know that they will take care of you and will give you the best customer service from start to finish and fight on your behalf to get you the best deal possible. Will definitely be back to conduct more business with you guys. Hard to find stand up guys in the world today. So I would like to say, I appreciate you guys and will recommend to anyone that asks me.

1 Like

I’ve contacted Jaime, Matt, and Nick for a quote FOUR TIMES in the last 3 weeks and none of them has had the decency to quote me for a new vehicle. My enquiries have not been followed up by anyone, despite being ready to pay a retainer and go ahead with a deal.

I could not be more disappointed in their “services”.

What’s going on?

5 Likes

Great experience working with Nick! Reached out to Nick with many questions after seeing his CX-9 specials on 11/9, received prompt responses. Made my mind up on 11/11, and signed on 11/12!

I was in and out of the dealership, and still had an extremely fast response from Nick on a last minute question I had during signing that he cleared up quickly.

Very happy with the deal Nick was able to get and looking forward to working with Nick and auto ninjas again in the future.

Thank you Nick!!

4 Likes

Had to make an account to say that this was the smoothest car-buying experience. Thank you for the CX-9 deal.

1 Like

Used these guys again, Thomas resolved any issues that came up and had great communication through out the process. The process is smooth and would recommend

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

This is a review thread. PM them with questions directly or post in corresponding marketplace thread

Hey Harinder, I’m sorry for such a late reply to this but I wanted to personally thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your continued business! When dealing in this industry, there are a lot of moving parts and sometimes things don’t go as planned but we always do our best to find a fast resolution that is in our client’s best interest. Thank you again!!

-Matt

Not happy at all with @AutoNinjas . I’d read comments here and there about emails not being returned and figured hey it happens sometimes. But with my experience with them they were very responsive initially… until last month when they informed me they could not order the GC 4xe in the product line I wanted as Jeep wasn’t building this lineup at the moment.

Nick from @AutoNinjas offered to refund the broker fee due to this around Thanksgiving. Around the same time I informed Nick I saw a deal @AutoNinjas posted for a GC Altitude at $338/month. Informed Nick, who I was dealing with, that I was interested and gave a heads up of some credit app issues I had at a physical dealer. I received an initial confirmation and Nick asked to confirm some details.

A few weeks past by and I had not heard anything from anyone at @AutoNinjas in regards to this deal. Eventually, I had to reach out to Nick to find out where in the process I was. Still no answer of substance or no answer at all. Later on I informed Nick my intentions; that I was dissatisfied with the lack of communication and asked for the fee to be refunded. (Still have not received said refund)

I ended up using @Clutch who I also informed of a credit app issue and stated if I wasn’t approve he’d refund the broker fee. Two days later I closed on a GC Altitude @$416/month.

4 Likes

Hands down one of the best experiences I have ever had. I came across Auto Ninjas as I was just researching the Leasehackr forum because I was getting nowhere. Furthermore, getting overwhelmed. I decided to give Auto Ninjas a chance and less than a week later I’m driving my new 2023 Grand Cherokee. So so happy!

1 Like

Congratulations on the new car Amanda!! Thank you for the business and we look forward to assisting you again in the future! Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

-Matt

Lease buyout process of my atlas started smoothly with @AutoNinjas but has been a bit slow through the holidays. They had Lemon Squad come inspect on the 26th, and I haven’t gotten any response about the confirmation and pickup scheduled. I am hoping it is related to holiday timing, but I am not going to be pleased if my quote somehow expires due to this dragging on. I will update this when completed.

Update - gave it a few more days after not hearing and my local dealer actually bought it out for slightly more. I would give them another shot in the future as the process was going smoothly and the offer was fair.

1 Like

Just paid broker deposit on 1/27. Been going back and forth with Jaime. Communications have slowed down since the car I wanted was sold. Will update as the process moves on.

2 Likes

@AutoNinjas Thank you Jaime. Picked up the '23 CX30 this past Saturday in Tampa/St. Pete’s. While all Miami Mazda dealers are sharks/thieves y 'all manage to find me something better. Everything smooth and easy. In and out of the dealer in less than 2 hours. My wife is happy. Is the car she wanted. 16 months old with car seat still good space.

2 Likes

Glad we could help, enjoy the car in good health!

@AutoNinjas thank you for delivering 2022 PacHy all the way to CA! Your offer beated all dealers around me even any EOY discount offers. My communication with the dealer was nightmare but Matt helped me and got everything in the right way. Huge thanks and all my family is happy with the minivan.

1 Like

Awesome experience with @AutoNinjas!!! Picked up our new CX-30 in NJ. Jamie was patient enough to answer every question and worked closely with us to ensure the best experience possible. We were in and out of the dealership in no time! Best car leasing experience ever!! You folks have earned my respect, and I will be back for my next one.

2 Likes

I want to give a quick shout out to Equityhackr.

My situation was that I was 22 months of a 36 month lease of a
2020 Kona Ultimate Electric. Auto Lease Ninjas got me a lease that basically
amounted to robbery. Hyundai does not allow third party buyouts.
You can return the car and pay the balance, or you can get a buyout letter.

I had ordered a Tesla Model Y, and needed to dispose of the Kona. To drop
the car at a dealer, walk away, and satisfy the lease would have been about $3K.
To do a buyout would cost me about $27K and then I’d have to register and plate
it before I could sell it, and some quotes were not that great.

So I figured I’d give Equityhackr a try.
Dealing with them was completely transparent. I had a quote and a proposed near $1300 equity value the next day. (Apparently the dealers get a better buyout price than the person holding the lease does.)

I could have had the car picked up and the check in hand that day, but my schedule didn’t allow.
So I had the car picked up the next day and had the check in hand as it was driven away. Oh, and right on schedule to the minute.

I was a bit nervous since it happened so fast, and I tracked the car to
the Manheim auction site in PA. They informed me it would take about a week for
the transaction to show up in my Hyundai account. Sure enough, a week later my
account reflected that the vehicle had been returned. So going from a potential
$3K out of pocket to near $1300 in pocket was worth it.

Deal with Equityhackr with full confidence.

4 Likes

So you got robbed and then saved by the same people ? :rofl: looks like their worth their fee. Congrats on your equity.

3 Likes