Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Continuing the discussion from AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns (Any Brand):

Happy to report a great experience with LeaseHackr. Matt got me out of our 2020 Audi A3 very quickly. It was a seamless experience. Everyone came to my house. Saved me a few trips to the dealership and got a good deal. Save yourself the headache of sleazy dealership staff and reach out to Matt about getting some equity to get out of your lease!

1 Like

Thank you again! It was a pleasure and hope we get to assist you again in the future Nicholas!

Late review per usual. Got my 2nd deal late last year from AutoleaseNinjas. Was a custom order Subaru Crosstrek that took forever due to supply chain issues. However this was a car for my father, and he is quite happy with it. We had a few issues along the way from pricing to buyout of the current vehicle. However after speaking to Thomas and working it out, the deal was done and word was kept. These guys do have usually the best deals on certain vehicles. I know Thomas keeps his word but sometimes lack of communication can be bit of strain. Would definitely recommend these guys but communication at least with me was not stellar.

1 Like

Just completed a transaction with AutoLease Ninjas through the Equity Hackr tool on this site and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Had a low mileage 2019 Honda CRV-EXL with about 5 months left on lease. Was trying to sell to Honda dealers and they were impossible to deal with. Reached out to LeaseNinjas. Was very wary at first about the transaction and handing my car over to a company unknown to me.

I exchanged about 15 emails in all to Matthew O. at Lease Ninjas and he answered every question clearly and promptly.

I went through with the transaction and all stages happened exactly as explained. I got a great price and the check cleared and Honda was paid off. Will use them again with another lease I have.

1 Like

Thank you was a pleasure doing business with you!

Delighted to leave a fantstic review for ALN! Thank you Thomas and crew for quickly finding us a great Mazda3, at a fantastic price! Everything from the paperwork to delivery went flawlessly. Enjoying the car very much. Highly recommend and will use you again -

1 Like

Full 5 Stars for Auto Ninjas!

I had the pleasure of working with Matt to sell my leased vehicle while obtaining the equity and it was SEAMLESS:

• Inspector came to my location to appraise the car.
  • Car was picked up at my location
  • Check was issued, sent out and had tracking practically the same day.

Other dealers had incorrectly appraised the car lower, gave me a lot of run-around but I’m glad I found Auto Ninjas - No nonsense, straight to the point and very professional. 5 Stars.

1 Like

Thank you again Keenon and congrats on selling your Veloster on Equityhackr!

I definitely would recommend using AutoLeaseNinjas!

I had a 2018 Audi Q5 lease that was about to be up in June and needed a quick solution to sell. The team moved quickly to help me out of the lease weeks early and made it painless to do so.

• Inspector came in and did his job and left a report same day. Car was mostly impeccable and in great condition.
  • Guys at ALN did their part to get a car moving company out here.
  • Three days later I was saying good buy to a great car and on my way to getting rid of the lease completely.

Thankful for the team that helped me out and would definitely recommend their services in the future if something comes up!

Thank you again!

1 Like

Would highly recommended using auto lease ninjas for your leasing or lease buyout needs.
Matt has been very fair and transparent for the lease buy out process, and i really appreciate him doing this in the current time of locked out 3rd party buyouts.

engaged his for selling my BMW 2019 330i lease, the quote was fair right out the door compared to the low ball dealer offer at my local dealerships.

inspector came for an inspection, quote was updated to reflect the condition of the car. Matt was phenomenal in honoring his price.

I ended up selling the car locally after a lucky stroke for a higher price.

all in all i would highly recommend their services.

Thanks ALN team.

I have to counter the previous poster, as I also have a 2019 BMW 330i lease that I requested a buyout quote from Equityhackr/ALN and I did not have a positive experience.

In my case, Equityhackr/ALN gave me the lowest initial offer, which was thousands less than the next lowest offer I had and my local dealerships and other brokers’s offers. In fact, ALN’s offer was lower than my residual buyout from BMW. I emailed back asking them to reconsider, and Matt responded with a long-winded email on why he would not increase his offer.

So…YMMV with Equityhackr.

Hey dbz, I am very sorry to hear you felt our communications and your experience with us was not positive. I also apologize if you felt my email response was just a drawn out way to tell you no. As I stated in my email, I respectfully wanted to explain how we worked and why our number was what it was and also stated that I would be happy to work on offering you more money for your 330i, however with how big of a difference in our offer and the perfectly good offers you had in hand, I did not want to waste your time with bringing you counter offers that would ultimately not beat your highest offer.

As you can imagine, every buying service is unique in not only how they operate and what abilities they have in regards to lease purchases, but also how they determine values. There are times when we are right in line, there are times when we are lower and there are times when we are the highest offer. At the end of the day, while I cannot promise that we are always going to be the highest offer on every car that gets submitted on Equityhackr, one thing I can promise is that I am personally deeply involved and provide meaningful and organic responses to every person that contacts us regarding the program. After almost 10 years in management for multiple dealerships from NJ to FL, I have learned that not everyone will like the numbers you give them, but numbers are not the same as the experience, of which you can always provide a great one.

If you would like to work out a number below your highest offer, I would be happy to discuss that with you. Otherwise, you have a phenomenal competitor offer in hand for your 330i, we wish you the best of luck with your sale.

-Matt Ongsiako

1 Like

Hey Fernando,

It looks like we did respond to your email, and did request the payoff on our end, and just forgot to follow up with you with your actual payoff. Our apologies for that, usually we’re very good at that, but it was one of the last days of the month and it looks like it just slipped through the cracks. We are human after all. In the future, a quick ping on your end following up would have also solved this. Happy to chat further over email!

Thanks again!

Thank you for responding. Not your fault. I should have emailed you back to find out instead of waiting.

Great experience with ALN. Very professional to work with. The equity hackr process was very quick, thorough and transparent…plus I got to make a profit at lease end. They’ve earned my trust. A++

1 Like

Matt, Alberto, and the team at Lease Ninjas are great to work with. They recently brokered the acquisition of my leased 2020 Land Rover. They were respond quick, and accurate on emails, were flexible, and honest throughout the process. They can improve by outlining what the process exactly is so that as a customer you know where we are in the process, however, when asked, they deliver and then some. Between initial contact, pick up, and equity in hand, it was about 10 days. A++++ Would work with them again in a heartbeat. Thanks, Matt, thanks Alberto.

1 Like

I just had a really smooth and positive experience selling my 2021 Honda Odyssey lease to Auto Lease Ninjas. I first reached out via the EquityHackr link up top.

Even though they are based on the East Coast, they set up a third party inspector who was able to arrive the day after I accepted the offer, for the inspection at my house in Illinois. Everything went well with the inspection and within a few days I was saying goodbye to the van which was picked up from my neighborhood.

If you are looking to sell your lease, especially with challenging third-party restricted companies like Honda Financial, I highly recommend EquityHackr/ALN. Matt and Alberto came in with a strong offer, and the lease was paid off a week after it was picked up along with a nice equity check sent directly to my house!

2 Likes

Auto Lease Ninja wow, all I can say is the service and the process in my case selling my lease was the best ever experience for this type of transaction, need less to say I start communication with Albert and Matt after receiving the offer on Monday, believe it or not, I had my equity check in my mailbox on Thursday afternoon, thanks to Matt for taking the time a drop the check.

furthermore and the best part is that I didn’t have to step out of the house all was done remotely, vehicle inspection was scheduled they came by, left. done

Albert, Matt you should know it has been a great satisfaction to have dealt with you guys.

Responsive, and always available.

thanks for the great work you do I am sure anyone that goes through the process will be as satisfied as I am.

Willie Florida

1 Like

Thank you so much! It is great to see a local customer to our Cape Coral office, was happy to personally deliver your check! Thank you again and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

-Matt

@AutoNinjas
EVERYONE BEWARE OF THESE GUYS! They seem to forget to respond to their customers… Pay the broker fee up front and customer service goes out the window!

I got my truck from them almost 2 months ago and I’m still waiting for my plates! My 2nd set of temps expired yesterday.

Wonder if this post will actually enable someone to do their jobs and 1) get back to me and 2) actually get me my plates.

If anyone has any questions on specifics, feel free to dm me and I’ll happily share my experience.

3 Likes