Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Hands down one of the best experiences I have ever had. I came across Auto Ninjas as I was just researching the Leasehackr forum because I was getting nowhere. Furthermore, getting overwhelmed. I decided to give Auto Ninjas a chance and less than a week later I’m driving my new 2023 Grand Cherokee. So so happy!

1 Like

Congratulations on the new car Amanda!! Thank you for the business and we look forward to assisting you again in the future! Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

-Matt

Lease buyout process of my atlas started smoothly with @AutoNinjas but has been a bit slow through the holidays. They had Lemon Squad come inspect on the 26th, and I haven’t gotten any response about the confirmation and pickup scheduled. I am hoping it is related to holiday timing, but I am not going to be pleased if my quote somehow expires due to this dragging on. I will update this when completed.

Update - gave it a few more days after not hearing and my local dealer actually bought it out for slightly more. I would give them another shot in the future as the process was going smoothly and the offer was fair.

1 Like

Just paid broker deposit on 1/27. Been going back and forth with Jaime. Communications have slowed down since the car I wanted was sold. Will update as the process moves on.

2 Likes

@AutoNinjas Thank you Jaime. Picked up the '23 CX30 this past Saturday in Tampa/St. Pete’s. While all Miami Mazda dealers are sharks/thieves y 'all manage to find me something better. Everything smooth and easy. In and out of the dealer in less than 2 hours. My wife is happy. Is the car she wanted. 16 months old with car seat still good space.

2 Likes

Glad we could help, enjoy the car in good health!

@AutoNinjas thank you for delivering 2022 PacHy all the way to CA! Your offer beated all dealers around me even any EOY discount offers. My communication with the dealer was nightmare but Matt helped me and got everything in the right way. Huge thanks and all my family is happy with the minivan.

1 Like

Awesome experience with @AutoNinjas!!! Picked up our new CX-30 in NJ. Jamie was patient enough to answer every question and worked closely with us to ensure the best experience possible. We were in and out of the dealership in no time! Best car leasing experience ever!! You folks have earned my respect, and I will be back for my next one.

2 Likes

I want to give a quick shout out to Equityhackr.

My situation was that I was 22 months of a 36 month lease of a
2020 Kona Ultimate Electric. Auto Lease Ninjas got me a lease that basically
amounted to robbery. Hyundai does not allow third party buyouts.
You can return the car and pay the balance, or you can get a buyout letter.

I had ordered a Tesla Model Y, and needed to dispose of the Kona. To drop
the car at a dealer, walk away, and satisfy the lease would have been about $3K.
To do a buyout would cost me about $27K and then I’d have to register and plate
it before I could sell it, and some quotes were not that great.

So I figured I’d give Equityhackr a try.
Dealing with them was completely transparent. I had a quote and a proposed near $1300 equity value the next day. (Apparently the dealers get a better buyout price than the person holding the lease does.)

I could have had the car picked up and the check in hand that day, but my schedule didn’t allow.
So I had the car picked up the next day and had the check in hand as it was driven away. Oh, and right on schedule to the minute.

I was a bit nervous since it happened so fast, and I tracked the car to
the Manheim auction site in PA. They informed me it would take about a week for
the transaction to show up in my Hyundai account. Sure enough, a week later my
account reflected that the vehicle had been returned. So going from a potential
$3K out of pocket to near $1300 in pocket was worth it.

Deal with Equityhackr with full confidence.

4 Likes

So you got robbed and then saved by the same people ? :rofl: looks like their worth their fee. Congrats on your equity.

3 Likes

No the price of the lease basically amounted to a robbery of Hyundai!

3 Likes

that’s now how I read that either initially… lol

The phone number on your website doesn’t work.

Yep we’re switching it over, should be fixed by EOD. Change isn’t live on website yet

Nervous The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

Went back and forth with Matt going back to before the new year, and my wife received her ordered vehicle a couple weeks back. Everything promised was delivered, and the entire process could not have been easier. He answered all the questions I had via text, stayed in constant contact for the multi month process, and my wife never had to set foot in a dealer. Everything was signed online and the vehicle came exactly when it was promised. She’s thrilled with her new car and the ease of the entire process. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

2 Likes

Hands down the best service there is for getting out and into a new lease! Within a couple of emails, Matt and his team had sorted everything out for my new 2023 jeep grand cherokee! The car arrived within 5 weeks and the process of them buying my old lease out was sorted out within 1 email. They offered me the most competitive offer for equity in my car! I was able to use that equity to get an amazing M/P on top of their insane deals for the grand cherokee. Matt, his team, and especially the dealer they worked with for my new car were extremely helpful and responsive throughout the buying process. I would highly recommend @AutoNinjas to anyone looking to either sell their lease or just looking for an insane deal on one!

1 Like

Purchased through Auto Ninjas in 2020 without issue. Lease is up soon so decided to reach out again.

Sent 2 inquiries through their website with no responses to either.

Expressed interest in the deals listed on their website to which I finally got a response, to be told that the deals no longer exist. Explained what I was looking for, and received limited response answers to which they stopped answering after 2 follow up emails. Would probably look elsewhere. Not a good look overall.

2 Likes

3 days from start to finish with Jaime and the Ninja’s.

Just got delivered to my door…

Can’t thank you enough. Surprised my Son. Someone is very happy.

Hit these guys up if you need a great deal :+1:t2:

9 Likes

My second time working with Auto Ninjas. My old lease was coming to an end so I contacted Jaime. She was very helpful in getting me the information on the lease numbers for the vehicles I was interested in. There was a hiccup on our initial deal. She was giving me lease numbers for the prior month and I wasn’t happy with what the dealer was offering for the current month. Jaime was very apologetic and I decided to explore other vehicles. Settled on the Hyundai Tucson Limited and she gave me great numbers. Was driving off with the vehicle within a couple days of my initial Tucson inquiry. Excellent and comfortable vehicle.

I highly recommend working with the Auto Ninjas. There are reviews saying they are unresponsive. I think that may be a result of their high volume. Sometimes you might have to send follow up emails. But their prices and the ease from start from finish is unbeatable.

2 Likes