Off Topic Landfill 5

The typical statements made to media, where they “aim” or “estimate” their profits by 2025 to be $50bill yearly on their EV portfolio and they will take over the US market from Tesla.

Always amazing to me that the man who has done more than any human in at least 100 years gets called out for his ‘puffery’

Project Mockingbird picks enemies and friends, and then puts the media apparatus to work.

can you message a contact number if the audi q5 is still available ready to go thank you

is the 530 still available if so can you message contact number thanks

Hi. Do you lease in Michigan? Do you have BMW X3 available?

I was told it’s Costco deal and only for cx-9. Seems like you get better deal (0.02% Apr and discount). Is there any possible to share the info of your sales? My email will be same as my username+gmail.com. Thank you so much and happy holiday.

Can you PM me the dealer info on this one?

This thread is :fire: right now. End of year and the tide has turned.

Are defenders at MSRP still a “find”? Seems like there’s a bunch of dealers looking with in stock units at MSRP

At this point, it’s for anyone that wants it. They have some sports with adm, etc but I no longer post that sort of stuff (for my sanity).

1 Like

Yeah fwiw I shopped around the 4 door defender and was offered 5-6k above purchase price for it, just doesn’t seem worth it after holding for a couple months, plus shipping out of state, especially for a car more poorly optioned than my GC 4xe

Jeff, can you send me a link please so I can see how it is equipped?

1 Like

Hi CertPharm,

Happy Christmas and thanks for sharing, I live in the social area same as you, would you mind sharing the Sales Associate’s name and Dealer, will be really appreciated.

Fifi

cops on the look for these

Was that CHP? What a douche…

No warning or anything either.

it was actually a sheriff****

and i believe hes still on the hook no update on that

1 Like

Is Merry Christmas politically correct anymore? I thought the Gen whatever’s wanted to cancel Christmas?

Did you close on this would you be willing to pm the dealer contact info? Looking for a 7 seater as well in ca

Who’s the dealer?