Audi E-tron Premium + $517/mo, 24/10K, 0 DAS

Doesn’t look like Southern California is participating in heavily discounting the etron. Leasing looks to be over $1100/month w/ $5k down LOL

How many dealers have you talked to?

1 Like

Not sure if we are on same page, no doubt you can buy the e-tron by may 31 if you are a Costco member. The small print states that you have to be a current member and also a member prior 1/17/2020.

You need to be better research. There’s been at least 2 dealers from SoCal on here with much better deals than that.

Tried to match or beat offer in Northern CA and all dealers denied. Deal seems to be valid only on the east coast. Most likely heavy manufacturer rebates allowing them to discount the car 23%

Electric vehicles do not need much effort to be sold on the west coast as much as east, CA also has crazy EV infrastructure.

from Costco website Small print says:

From January 17, 2020, through May 31, 2020, Audi of America, Inc. will apply a $2,000 incentive toward the purchase or lease of a new, unused 2019 Audi e-tron from a franchised Audi dealer. Incentive is not redeemable for cash. To qualify for the incentive, you must: 1) be a current Costco member by March 31, 2020;

Can you please screenshot it Zenek? Really having a hard time finding that wording
Must be super confusing to have conflicting sources on this rebate, I can only imagine all the people being denied an incentive due to wrong info out there.

I see, its on the main promo page… odd right there… good to know of conflicting information their website LOL

…and you get free 1,000kwh at Electrify America stations. Roughly $300 worth of level 2 charging.

i reached out to a few dealers on here and the prices are comign down but no where near $517 with zero drive offs. i love that the deal is a 24 month lease too since i typically sell/trade-in every 2-2.5 years.

A ton more in lvl 3 btw. 50 per 70kw at lvl 3…

This month standard MF increased significantly, which is how this deal was accomplished last month. (For the many PM’s I have received, I cannot match this in May.)

1 Like

Obviously I don’t have an Audi at home. Anyway to qualify for loyalty?

@Zenek which dealership did you guys work with in Maryland? Was it the one in Rockville?

1 Like

I reached out to Rockville, MD. Jordan is the person I connected with. He said, he can’t get to this number and there is lot of mis information posted on this forum.

Loyalty requires you to own or lease a my 09 + Audi.

Quickly buy a $500 Audi junker on craigslist?

Can I get a 2009 A3 with 200k miles for $500? i found a used 2009 A4 engine for $500 on Craigslist. Will this qualify for loyalty or do I need the whole car?

2 Likes