Around $800 lease-sub 5 second-sedan or coupe-fits in 1% rule

Fits $500? Really? Tell me what is the secret please :wink:

Iā€™m not sure what carvoy is, but search this form and people are absolutely getting the Audi S4 around 1%.

OP- if you love the Audi s5 sportback but just donā€™t like the payment, just get an S4. Itā€™s an almost identical car and leases very well right now under the summer of Audi program.

1 Like

Trying to get someone to discount on an M3 is tough right now, the last run of M3ā€™s are due soon and they are few and far ATM.

M2ā€™s lease at regional rates and there are absolutely no discount. (In my region we have dealers who sell above the sticker price)

However, there is a dealer in your area @rseeger.Try BMW of Ft. Myers. I had a customer who relayed to me that they were offering 5% off an M3 plus rebates over the phone.

Try to take a crack at that if you would like.

I think the 340i will be your best bet.

1 Like

Your mistake is trying to go through a third party website rather than using a reputable broker or negotiating yourself.

3 Likes

KIA STINGER! (or 340, of course)

The secret is to negotiate directly with the dealer, instead of taking the price advertised by a third party company who makes a profit off providing leases to customers in a no-hassle format.

I really hope youā€™re not using Carvoy as gospel, and as a mechanism to negotiate your lease. If so, your salesman will be very happy to see you.

I never heard of Carvoy before I started this thread. I did not bring it up. I would never use something like that.

I wasnā€™t replying to you :+1:

I realize how it is to say from the couch, go negotiateā€¦but when you walk into dealer, they say ā€œWhat is the need for us to give away the car, when the next customer will take this price?ā€
I was able to match a single deal I saw on here when walking into dealerships!!!

So donā€™t walk into a dealer and negotiate from email. Broaden your search area. So what if Joe Blow wants to pay full retailā€¦that shouldnā€™t be your problem. Plenty of dealers willing to play ballā€¦you just have to put in effort into finding them.

If @nyclife said you can get a 340i for under 500, you can take that to the bank.

3 Likes

Dmitry, it also depends where you live. Keep in mind, many of us on this site are in SoCal or NYC area where thereā€™s a million dealers and competition drives down the selling prices.

Not all deals are replicable in all regions.

Search the forum. E.g. 57K MSRP S4 for sub 500

MD tax and 15k per yr bump up the cost but even then I donā€™t think that ad is a good deal

@conanohasselhof got a loaner for under $400/mo. And Q probably meant loaners also.

With a 12% discount, you could snag a base 340i for under 5 with the current residuals, and lease cash, depending on region. Some regions (like W.PA) have 3k cash. I think down your neck of the woods, itā€™s 2k. There are OL codes flying around out there for another 1k off. Loyalty ranges from 750 - 1500 depending on region.

With that said, a loaner 340i would be a better option. Couple people farting in it for a better discount + more optional equipment.

Actually in FL there is $3,000 Lease Credit, $750 Loyalty, You can still apply OL code to a new vehicle only.

@ursus is in VA. They get a 2k credit.

A couple of the CA CAs said you can also apply OL codes to loaners under 5k as of this month too. Thereā€™s a rebate decision tree floating around on one of these threads somewhere.

MD area has 340i loaners, but only with 6-7k total discounts.

Your taxes are also different. Here in MD we pay upfront tax on the whole car. So it is worth to go car shopping in NY? :slight_smile:

So go to VA, PA, NJ, NC. If you want a deal, you have to be willing to travel. If not, you settle for what the local offers are.