October Update: We didn’t leave much in the way of 2021s at any of my dealers so it’s 2022s from here on out. Thanks to the community and the repeat business it has generated, which has helped with this. 2022 demos will be added over the next few days - we have some that are ready to be retired.
Volvo, like all brands, is not immune from the inventory shortage that is going on. As such, 2022 pricing has pulled back significantly. There are not many cars coming in at the moment and we expect that this is not the bottom yet. We still have several things going for us at the moment:
- We still have cars on the ground and our deals aren’t contingent on a factory order of 3-4 months
- We are better priced than our competition
- We can do factory orders on all Volvos
- Our level of Volvo service is unmatched. We don’t pass you off to the dealer to waste your time with F&I products or potentially bait and switch. When you work with us, you actually work with us. Our reviews are here: Aronchi's Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals - #274 by cchoi0713
This month’s deals are below. Note, I just took the base possible MSRP and priced off of it. Every $1k increase in MSRP is about a $13/month increase in your lease payment.
Finally - we can assist with almost all lease sales, including those for brands that do not allow third party sales (i.e. Ford/Lincoln, all GM, VW/Audi/Porsche, Nissan/Infiniti, Honda/Acura, BMW, MB). If you are looking to monetize one of these lease returns and have realistic expectations (read: NOT “carmax is offering me $50k over payoff, even though they can’t buy it, so I want you to match it”), we are happy to help facilitate the process.
Tristate, PA, and DMV only this month. Please don’t reach out from out of region.
Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):
- Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
- Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
- Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.