Thank you to the LH community for a phenomenal August. We are happy to have helped so many of you during this challenging environment and look forward to continue to bring strong deals to the market.
9/7 - New 2022s and our 2021 demos have been updated for September programs and they are extremely well priced in this market, especially the xc90s.
- Like all brands, the Volvo program took a step back. If you were quoted in July/August and waited to pull the trigger, you will be paying more now. I will not honor the price from previous months, no matter how hard you ask.
- 2021s are a bit over $1k more expensive due to less lease cash.
- 2022s are also around the same amount higher, except for S60s, which have very very strong programs. Note that for this pricing, I just took a base base possible configuration for 22s. Every $1000 increase in MSRP is about a $12-13/month increase in the monthly payment. My dealer generally does not carry low msrp cars. All cars will have options on them.
- If you’re looking for a “deal”, you need to be flexible on colors, options, etc. A 2021 demo will be your best bet.
- If you are looking for something specific, and I don’t have it in-stock or inbound, we can do factory orders at the same discounts. Expect around a 6 week wait for an S60 and a 2-3 month wait for an XC60 and XC90.
- If reaching out for an XC40, you need to really want an XC40. While we have availability, it’s likely an xc60 will be cheaper, so please consider that.
- In-region only. That means the NYC Tristate, PA, DMV, FL, and the northeast ex-MA. Please do not message, text, or especially call from out of region. If out of region, PLEASE REACH OUT TO BROKERS WHO SERVICE YOUR AREA.
Final pricing will be posted soon. In the meantime, if you are looking for a new 2022, please PM or text me and we can take it from there.
Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):
- Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
- Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
- Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.
EDIT: Please do not reach out looking for an xc60 for 400 bucks. That doesn’t exist in this market and will likely never exist again. I beg of you to have realistic pricing expectations. Most of you have already been to the dealer and have gotten quotes…